We’re committed to your complete satisfaction!
At Tasco, we believe in the importance of providing our customers with exceptional customer service. That’s why we go out of our way to ensure each and every one of our customers is happy with their experience with us. Shortly after you’ve purchased your appliance(s) and have had them delivered and/or installed in your home, we’ll contact you via phone or email to see how you’re enjoying the new appliance(s). That’s part of the Tasco difference.
Friendly, specialized service
We have a dedicated team of professional, courteous, and diligent customer care specialists whose sole purpose is to take care of you, from the moment you walk through our doors, to the time your appliance(s) are delivered and installed in your home.
Rest assured, if any issues arise during or after your time with us, we’ll be by your side every step of the way in order to make things right. We’re here to help you, so please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have.
Tasco Customer Service Department
Local: 289-748-0322 ext. 8602
Toll-free: 1-866-848-6767 ext. 8602
Monday-Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
We act as a liaison between you and the manufacturer
The core of what we do is act as a liaison between you, the customer, and the service centres and manufacturers. We’ll be your advocate. We understand that purchasing appliances is a substantial investment; that’s why we’re committed to providing you with first-rate customer service. If there’s a problem with your appliances, please let us know as soon as possible.
We will schedule service calls for you, and even personally follow up with suppliers and the manufacturer’s service technicians to ensure you’re being taken care of throughout the entire process. We’ll always do our best to make sure your issue is rectified in a timely and professional manner.
We understand that every situation is unique, and requires a unique solution. As a result, our team receives continuous training to ensure we are up-to-date with current industry guidelines and standards. This in turn allows us to craft the best possible solution for your unique needs.
Tasco Service Protection Plan Plus
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your extended warranty plan with us, please feel free to give us a call and we will do our best to clarify any confusion, and make sure you understand exactly what to expect should you ever need to use the warranty.
Service Protection Plan Plus
A simple, worry-free solution
The best protection, period! Congratulations! Along with the purchase of your brand new product, you’ve acquired the best Protection Plan available on the Canadian market.
Exclusive privileges and characteristics*
- Peace of mind
- Value Back Guarantee**
- No hidden fees or deductibles
- Hassle-free service
- Preventive maintenance inspection
- Repaired to the manufacturer’s specifications
- No-lemon Warranty (replacement after the third failure of the same part or component during the coverage period of the plan)
- Guaranteed Satisfaction
If we can’t repair it, we’ll replace it
- Parts and labour coverage up to four additional years
- 10% off parts and labour from participating service centers
- Protection against power surges
- Product failure due to rust
- Food Spoilage Protection
- Service available throughout North America
- Renewable and transferable
- Underwritten by a Canadian insurance company
Upon the plan expiring, if no claims are made, you may qualify for a credit towards future appliances from Tasco Distributors (to be used within 120 days of the plan expiration and only one value back credit may be applied to each major appliance purchased). Ask a Tasco Pro for details.
*See Terms and Conditions for details.
**Exclusive responsibility of Tasco Distributors.
At Tasco, total customer satisfaction is our most important commitment. Ensuring the delivery of your appliances goes as smoothly as possible is part of that. That’s why we’re proud to offer our customers professional delivery services. Experience the Tasco difference for yourself:
We pay attention to the little things. We always use rubber back runners, and provide laminate sheets when necessary to protect the integrity of your floors.
We care about the environment. We’ll always remove all external packaging and cardboard materials from your appliances and recycle what we can.
We’ll remove your old appliances. If you need us to move/remove your old appliances for you, we’ll happily do so. *
We deliver six days a week across Ontario. We know appliances are an important part of your life. That’s why we offer our professional delivery services six days a week across southern Ontario, including cottage country. **
If you wish to pick up your new appliances, our Distribution Centre is located at:
7975 Heritage Rd. Unit 1
Warehouse pick-up hours:
Monday to Friday: 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- You must present a copy of your invoice as well as photo ID.
- Product must be paid in full at store prior to pick up.
- Please be prepared with adequate materials to secure appliances on trailers/trucks.
- Please give us a minimum of two weeks’ notice to schedule and confirm your delivery date.
- Out of area and cottage country deliveries are scheduled on designated delivery days. Please plan accordingly.
We will contact you with an approximate delivery window the afternoon before. Due to traffic and/or weather conditions, routing, length of delivery time, and unforeseen problems, we are unable to guarantee a specific time.
- If requested, to assist in timing, we can arrange to call you approximately 45 minutes before your delivery.
- Our drivers will require you to inspect the unit(s) and sign documentation indicating you received the appliances in good condition.
- There must be a person 18 years of age or older authorized to sign for and receive the appliances. Any deficiencies must be noted on the driver’s delivery report at the time of delivery and also reported to customer service. Please contact customer service at 1-866-848-6767 ext. 8602.
A re-delivery/late cancellation charge will apply if delivery was confirmed and:
- You did not contact us (if you needed to cancel or reschedule) within a minimum of 48 hours before your scheduled delivery date.
- No one was home to sign for delivery.
- There was no access for delivery.
- Please ensure the route to the location is clear of obstructions, and protect flooring where necessary. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the site is ready for delivery.
- If required, we will remove standard doors to locate appliances.
- Our drivers cannot do any cutting or alterations to your home; remove door jambs, interior-swinging doors, outside sliding doors, railings, etc.
- By law, we are not permitted to connect any appliance(s) without a receptacle box.
- Delivery for built-in appliances includes uncrate and place only. The installation of built-in appliances is the responsibility of the customer, and can be completed by our installation experts.
Removal of old appliances:
We do not dismantle old appliances or make house alterations when attempting to move them. Access to the designated location(s) is the customer’s responsibility.
For a nominal fee, we will remove or move your old, disconnected appliance(s). You must disconnect the water line on your old fridge and/or washing machine prior to removal. Old freezers must be defrosted prior to removal. Due to safety concerns, removal of old refrigerators and freezers are at the discretion of the delivery personnel.
We will be as careful as possible, however, we cannot be held responsible for damage to property caused by the moving of old appliances.
We install what we sell:
Plan to have your work done by our factory-trained professionals. Call our installation department to arrange times and prices at 289-748-0322.
* Additional charges apply. Contact a Tasco Pro for details.
**Some restrictions may apply for certain areas. Contact a Tasco Pro for details.
Selling an appliance is only where our job begins; we pride ourselves on providing our customers with a complete, start to finish service. Because we know the performance of your new appliance is imperative to your satisfaction, we are proud to offer our installation services to all of our customers, giving them a truly worry free appliance shopping experience
Don’t just trust anyone to install your appliances, get them installed by a Tasco professional. We know what we are doing; after all, we are the pros. Our professionally trained and certified technicians are qualified to install everything we sell, ensuring everything is installed correctly the first time.
We install to meet the highest standards. Our knowledgeable technicians are up to date on all local codes, so rest easy knowing that anything we install will meet all requirements. Furthermore, we install according to the manufacturer’s specifications, ensuring your appliance will perform as the manufacturer intended it to.
We also make sure everything is in working order before we leave. As an extra precaution, our technicians will test all appliances to make sure they are functioning properly, giving you peace of mind.
- Installations are usually scheduled one day after delivery.
- Our installers are not equipped or trained to move appliances. Please ensure that the product to be installed is uncrated and positioned in front of its intended location.
- Our technicians also conduct site inspections prior to installing appliances. This helps us to avoid unforeseen circumstances which can result in delays and setbacks associated with the site not being ready for installation.
7975 Heritage Road, Unit 1
Brampton, ON L6Y 5X5
Toll-Free: 1-866-848-6767 X8603