Find a Tasco store near you!
Enter your postal code
In-store product availability and pricing may vary by location. Please contact store to ensure product availability.
- Introduction: JX3™ downdraft ventilation system with 3-speed fan uses proximity ventilation to capture smoke, steam and odors at the cooking surface with 475 CFM.
- New downdraft cooktop design features a vertically-mounted blower system and is easier to clean, thanks to a shorter plenum and spillage control sump.
- Optional duct-free kit (not included) allows the downdraft cooktop to be installed in any home – even a high-rise or condominium. An indicator specifies when filter needs to be changed (one to two times per year).
- Features: 5 Radiant Elements
- Optional Duct-Free Kit (not included)
- JX3™ Downdraft Ventilation System with 3-Speed Fan
- 475 CFM Blower
- New Downdraft Cooktop Design
- Easy-to-Clean Short Plenum
- Dishwasher-Safe Air Grill
- Color-Coordinating Cast Metal Knobs
- Dishwasher-Safe Knobs
- Hot Surface Indicator Light
- Ceran® Glass-Ceramic Surface
Good to know
Failing to follow the manufacture’s installation instructions for your new appliance may void the warranty on the product. For all built-in product, do not make any cutouts of any kind before you have reviewed the manufacturers installation instructions.
Ceramic surfaces on electric ranges and electric counter units do need special care when soiled. For cooked on spills, use a razor blade at a 30 degree angle to scrape off solids and then follow up with a special cleaner formulated specifically for ceramic cooktops.