Will this fit in your space?Check dimensions
DescriptionCapital Connoisseurian series 30" dual fuel self-cleaning range. This large capacity range features 4 open burners, moist assist cooking mode, flex roller racks and moto-rotis system. The Connoisseurian family of dual fuel ranges was invented for professionals, but made for families. Combining flawless design with best in class features and with hand-crafted made in the USA quality, Connoisseurian ranges give you the searing power and control of gas top burners with the even heat and multi-rack capabilities of an electric oven.
MOTO-ROTIS™ MOTORIZED ROTISSERIE SYSTEM
Outdoor BBQ technology comes indoors. The industry’s first motorized rotisserie system allows you to broil mouth-watering, evenly-cooked meals at up to 550°F. Rotisserie split rod and prongs are made of heavy-duty, stainless steel, are built to last and a snap to clean. Basting pan included.
FLEX-ROLL™ OVEN RACKS
Oven racks for smooth operation in self-clean ranges.
This exclusive feature stops food from drying during cooking, resulting in some of the juiciest meats ever.
You can set the oven to start cooking at a set time of day.
Full extension removable drip trays mounted on ball bearing rails.
|Series Name||• CONNOISSEURIAN|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Manufacturer Color||Stainless Steel|
|Basic Color||Stainless Steel|
|Burners/Elements Output||• Four 25,000 BTU Power-Flo™ open burners all turn down to a True Simmer|
|Capacity (cu. ft.)||5.0|
|Number of Ovens||Single|
|Digital Temperature Control||Yes|
• Dual air-flow convection
• Moist Cooking
• Meat Probe
• Hidden 10 pass dual bake element under glass for easy clean up and efficient oven heating
• Ribbon Broil element under glass results in BBQ quality searing
• Flex-Roll™ oven racks for smooth operation
• 6 rack positions w/ 3 racks provided
• Titanium speck porcelain oven interior
• Broil pan provided
• 1-1/4" diameter professional-style handle
• Heavy-duty oven door hinges
• Stay-Cool™ die cast, chrome plated metal knobs
• Auto-ignition/re-ignition on all burners
• Smooth-top continuous cast iron grates with easy to clean matte porcelain finish
• Flush Island friendly trim
• Convection cooking: bake, broil, roast, delicate bake
|Certifications and Approvals|
|Net||380.01 lb(s) / 172.37 kg|
|Shipping||420 lb(s) / 190.51 kg|
|Additional Warranty Information||
• ONE (1) Year full parts and labor covers entire product with the exception of painted or decorative parts (Light bulbs covered for 60 days after installation). Standard shipping only. Expedited shipping will be at customers’ expense.
• FIVE (5) Years limited part replacement warranty. Covers part replacement due to malfunction during normal operation.
• LIFETIME warranty (non-transferable) on stainless steel sheet metal body parts, against corrosion (excludes stainless steel barbecue grates and coverage for neglect, abuse, damage, normal heat discoloration). Contact Capital for full warranty details.
|Width||29.87 inch(es) / 75.88 cm|
|Height||36 inch(es) / 91.44 cm|
|Depth (Without Handles)||28.37 inch(es) / 72.07 cm|
• Large 5.0 cu. ft. oven cavity – 25-1/8” W X 16-1/2” H X 21” D
• Overall capacity = 5.0 cubic feet; Usable capacity = 4.7 cubic feet
• Cutout Dimension: 30-1/8"W X 24"D (std)
• Oven Size: 251/8” Wide X 16½” High X 21” Deep (19½” usable)