30-inch Freestanding Electric Induction Range
Will this fit in your space?Check dimensions
DescriptionDacor Freestanding induction range with Epicure handle, in stainless steel and black ceramic glass, with flush handle, and 6" backguard with full-depth side panels full side panels.
DIGITAL TEMPERATURE PROBE
Connects to controls and switches oven into Automatic Hold when desired internal food temperature is reached.
EXCLUSIVE FOUR-PART PURE CONVECTION™ SYSTEM
In each oven cell) with fan, convection heating element (2200W), air baffle and convection filter, reduces cooking time, provides superior heat distribution, and eliminates flavor transfer.
Steam cleaning technology cleans light built-up in 30 minutes without the use of high heat or harsh chemicals.
2 GlideRacks™ and 1 Chrome rack in each oven cell. GlideRacks fully extend out of the oven using a smooth gliding ball bearing system for moving heavier dishes in and out of the oven easily. GlideRacks and Chrome racks are equipped with a convenient handle in front for a secure grasp.
Brings large quantities of food to cooking temperature faster by increasing the induction elemente power.
HIDDEN BAKE ELEMENT
Hidden Bake Element for easy clean up.
SENSETECH™ INDUCTION TECHNOLOGY
Automatically detects the presence and size of your cookware and matches the energy transference with no residual heat loss. Turns off automatically within 30 seconds if no pan is detected or if a non-conductive pan is present.
|Fuel Type||Electric Induction|
|Manufacturer Color||Stainless Steel|
• (2x) 800W
• (2x) 200W
• 2x 7-3/4"
• 2x 5-1/2"
|Capacity (cu. ft.)||4.8 cu.ft.|
|Number of Ovens||Single|
• 6 Cooking Modes:
• Pure Convection™
• Convection Bake
• Convection Roast
• Convection Broil
• Bake and Broil
• GreenClean™ Steam-Cleaning Technology
• Exclusive Four-Part Convection System
• Four Induction SimmerSear™
• SenseTech™ Induction Technology
|Digital Temperature Control||Yes|
• Epicure Handle
• Black ceramic glass
• 6" Backguard with full-depth side panels
• Four induction SimmerSear™ zones for powerful and precise heat distribution
• 11 Induction power settings in each zone for a wide range of temperature control
• 3 Pre-set options to instantly switch between melt, simmer or sear
• Angled control panel for ease of use and viewing
• 2 GlideRacks™ with easy pull handles
• Digital temperature probe
• 240 V
• 60 Hz
• 50 A
|Certifications and Approvals|
|Warranty||Limited 1-Year Parts and Labor|
|Width||29.94 inch(es) / 76.04 cm|
|Height||37 inch(es) / 93.98 cm|
|Depth (Without Handles)||23.37 inch(es) / 59.37 cm|
• Minimum height: 35"
• Height with 6" backguard: 41" - 43"
• For more information please refer to dimension guide