Frigidaire Gallery FGEC3068UB
Details & Features
Expand your cooking possibilities with this sleek Electric Cooktop by Frigidaire Gallery. The five-element smooth surface cooktop features two Space Wise elements that adjust in size to fit the diameter of your cookware. A 7 in. burner and two 6 in. burners provide even more space to sate and sear your favorite foods, giving you flexibility when preparing a picture-perfect meal for family or guests. Express-Select control knobs easily go from warm to boil, so you can regulate your heat output with accuracy. Hot surface indicators let you know when the cooking elements are still too hot to touch, keeping you and your family safe. This cooktop fits above most wall ovens to create a seamless appearance.
- Fits-More™ Cooktop
- The Fits-More™ cooktop features five elements - allowing you to cook more at once.
- Get Cooking Faster with Quick Boil
- Our powerful 3,200 watt element allows you to boil water in less than three minutes.
- SpaceWise™ Expandable Elements
- Flexible elements expand to your cooking needs.
- Frigidaire™ Fit Promise
- We promise that your new 30" or 36" Frigidaire Gallery™ brand cooktop will fit your existing countertop cutout of the same width and configuration, or we will reimburse you for cabinet modification costs up to $100.
- Easy to Use Front Controls
- Controls located on the front of the cooktop allows you to adjust the temperature without reaching over hot items.
- Express-Select™ Controls
- Easily go from warm to boil.
- Ceramic Glass Cooktop
- For a more beautiful cooktop that's easy to clean.
- Hot Surface Indicators
- Light on your cooktop informs you when the surface is hot.
- Approved Over Frigidaire™ Electric Wall Ovens
- Cooktops are approved for installation above any of our Single Electric Wall Ovens.
|Dimensions and Volume|
|Frigidaire Fit Promise||Yes|
|Product Weight||61.75 lbs|
|Prop 65 Label||No|
|Warranty - Labor||1 Year|
|Warranty - Parts||1 Year|
|Right Front Element Burner Size||7"|
|Right Rear Element Burner Size||6"|
|Left Front Element Burner Size (Small)||5"|
|Left Front Element Burner Size (Large)||7"|
|Left Rear Element Burner Size||6"|
|Center Rear Element Burner Size||9"|
|Right Front Element Burner||1,800 Watts|
|Right Rear Element Burner||1,200 Watts|
|Left Front Element Burner (Small)||750 Watts|
|Left Front Element Burner (Large)||1,800 Watts|
|Left Rear Element Burner||1,200 Watts|
|Center Rear Element Burner||3,200 Watts|
|Amps @ 240 Volts||38.3 Amps|
|Connected Load @ 240V||9.2 kW|
|Minimum Circuit Required||40 Amps|
|Voltage Rating||240 V|
|Installed Over a Wall Oven||Yes|
|Power Supply Connection Location||Right Center|
|Cooking Surface Type||Smooth|
|Hot-Surface Indicator Light||Yes|
|Certifications and Approvals|
Take part in our limited-time in-store offer. Make a minimum purchase of $100 at any Tasco Appliances location from May 26–29, 2022, to receive a Tasco Mystery Envelope. Every mystery envelope is a winner! You could SAVE up to 40%*off your entire purchase! Time and quantity is limited. Visit your local Tasco Appliances today. *Some conditions apply. Promotion is not available for online orders. See in-store or contact your local Tasco Appliances for more details.
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...