Fisher & Paykel CDV2-365HLN
Details & Features
A powerful high-heat five burner with precision control and performance. Pair with any other appliance in our Professional range.
Finish: Stainless Steel
Fuel Type: LPG
Natural gas; connects to gas mains
- Perfect heat
- Sealed Dual Flow Burners deliver cooktop power up to 20,000 BTU for seriously fast boiling right down to a precise 140°F full surface simmer with the gentlest of flames.
- Precise control
- From the highest to the lowest temperatures you get total control with halo-illuminated cooktop dials. A precise full surface simmer is delivered across all burners.
- Cooking flexibility
- The self-locating grates focus the flame on the base of each pan, where it is most required. They are designed for easy and safe sliding of pans across the cooktop surface. For cooking variety, a wok ring accessory is also available.
- Information at a glance
- LED halo control dials provide information at a glance and assist in alerting you if any burners are accidentally left on.
- Easy cleaning
- These cooktops have sealed burners and a single sheet cooking surface which, combined with a commercial-style stainless steel finish and dishwasher-safe grates, allow easy cleaning.
- Complementary design
- Built to last with distinctive, bold styling, this cooktop is designed to match the Fisher & Paykel Professional style family of appliances.
- Your burners can deliver anything from a high 20,000 BTU heat per burner for fast boiling, to a gentle flame for simmering
- Continuous surface grates designed for pots and pans to move safely across the cooktop
|Dishwasher proof trivets||Yes|
|Sealed range top||Yes|
|Metal illuminated dials||Yes|
|Maximum burner power||20000BTU|
|Sealed Dual Flow Burners™||5|
|Simmer on all burners||140°F|
|Total cooktop power||68000BTU|
|Electric circuit||3 wire|
|Height||5 1 ⁄ 2 "|
|Parts and labor||Limited 2 Years Parts & Labor|