Closed Box or End of Line Products are products that have been discontinued or no longer being produced, but still new and never opened. For this reason an additional discount may apply.
Open-box products are typically floor models or returned goods that have been inspected to make sure they work. You will be able to purchase them from individual store locations. Product varies from location to location.
Fisher & Paykel CG305DLPX1N
Gas on Steel Cooktop, 30", LPG
- Today's Price:
as of Jan, 27 2023
- Total Price:
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $57 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See instore for details.
Details & Features
Put on a wok, set a small pan to a simmer, or sear a steak. There's plenty of room for your cooking creativity.
Finish Stainless Steel Fuel Type LPG
- Easy handling
- With flat cast iron grates, pots and pans can easily be slid across elements, coming in handy in busy cooking environments.
- Safe and sound
- The Auto-reignite system means you don't have to hold down a dial while burners ignite - if a burner goes out it is automatically relit at the original flame setting.
- Complementary design
- The brushed stainless steel and polished metal trim has been designed for durability but also provides a modern, stylish finish, matching the Fisher & Paykel family of kitchen appliances.
- Easy cleaning
- The stainless steel component is easily accessible and quick to clean. Cast iron trivets provide a durable and stable cooking platform. Their rubber feet prevent them from scratching the cooktop.
- Handy accessories
- This cooktop comes with a small pan support and wok stand to complement different cooking styles.
- Precise control
- Simply turn the dials to ignite the flame quickly and safety. Innovalve™ technology allows you to adjust the flame with 180° gas valve rotation for super accurate temperature control.
- Five burners including a wok burner
- Auto re-ignition means if the flame goes out it will automatically re-light for safety
|Auxiliary burner (LPG)||700 - 3500BTU|
|Rapid burner (LPG)||1900 - 11500BTU|
|Semi-rapid burner (LPG)||1000 - 8500BTU|
|Wok burner (LPG)||19000BTU|
|Number of burners||5|
|Depth||20 7 / 8 "|
|Height||2 5 / 16 "|
|Width||29 17 / 32 "|
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...