Fisher & Paykel CPV2-485GDNN
Details & Features
A powerful five burner rangetop with Professional styling and the additional cooking flexibility of a stainless steel griddle.
Finish: Stainless Steel
Fuel Type: Natural gas
- Perfect heat
- Sealed Dual Flow Burners deliver rangetop power up to 23,500 BTU (NG models) for seriously fast boiling right down to a precise 140°F full surface simmer with the gentlest of flames.
- Precise control
- From the highest to the lowest temperatures you get total control with halo-illuminated rangetop dials. A precise full surface simmer is delivered across all burners.
- Cooking flexibility
- The continuous surface grates are designed for pots and pans to move safely across the rangetop. Heavyweight stainless steel griddles can be set to desired temperatures and then maintained evenly across the entire griddle surface.
- Information at a glance
- LED halo control dials provide information at a glance and assist in alerting you if any burners are accidentally left on.
- Easy cleaning
- These cooktops have sealed burners and a single sheet cooking surface which, combined with a commercial-style stainless steel finish and dishwasher-safe grates, allow easy cleaning.
- Complementary Design
- Built to last with distinctive, bold styling, this rangetop is designed to match the Fisher & Paykel Professional style family of appliances.
- Your burners can deliver anything from very high 23,500 BTU heat for seriously fast boiling, to the most gentle flame for simmering
- The stainless steel griddle is great for cooking anything from pancakes to bacon, grilled cheese to quesadillas
|Height||8 5 ⁄ 16 "|
|Width||47 7 ⁄ 8 "|
|Parts and labor||Limited 2 Years Parts & Labor|