30-Inch 4-Burner Gas Cooktop, Architect(R) Series II - Black
Details & Features
This sleek, gas-on-glass cooktop is a stylish option that complements many countertop surfaces. The easy-to-clean surface features full-width cast-iron grates that allow you to slide cookware across the cooktop without lifting. Powerful burner options range from 6,000 to 17,000 BTU allowing you to get exceptional results for simmering a sauce or searing a steak.
- Full-Width Cast-Iron Grates
- Enhances the beautiful look of the cooktop and allow easy movement of cookware around the entire cooking surface.
- Gas-on-Glass Surface - Offers a stylish appearance and wipes clean easily.
- 17K BTU Professional Burner - Provides the ability to use high-temperature cooking methods such as searing, stir-frying, and wok cooking as well as low temperatures suitable for simmering.
- 6K BTU Simmer Burner - Allows more accurate simmer control at the lowest setting, and is ideal for cooking smaller quantities of food, using smaller pots and pans.
- Electronic Ignition - Automatically lights burners so no standing pilot light is needed.
- LP Conversion Kit Included - Allows you to convert the cooktop so it can be used with LP gas.
|Depth||51.59 cm, 20-5/16 in|
|Height||7.30 cm, 2-7/8 in|
|Width||76.68 cm, 30-3/16 in|
|Configuration and Overview|
|Installs Over Built-In Oven||Yes|
|LP Convertible||Yes - Kit Included|
|Size||76.20 cm, 30 in|
|Infinite Heat Controls||Yes|
|Automatic Pan Detection||No|
|Cooktop Element Style||Sealed Burner|
|Cooktop Surface Material||Ceramic Glass|
|Grate Details||Matte Finish, Continuous, Cast Iron Grates|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light||No|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||No|
|Ignition Type||Direct Spark Ignition|
|Left Front Element-Burner Type||Professional Burner|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Type||Burner|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners||4|
|Number of Grates||3|
|Number of Open Bays||NA|
|Power Outage Compatible||Yes|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|