500 Series Gas Cooktop 24'' Stainless steel NGM5456UC
- SALE Ends January 5, 2023:
- Tasco's Sale Price:
- Total Price:
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $37 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See instore for details.
Details & Features
The 24" gas cooktop is engineered to perform precisely and is ideal for kitchens with a smaller footprint.
- 11,500 BTU Burner for Optimal Cooking Results
- Sealed Burners Prevent Spills from Entering the Burner Box
- Push-to-Turn Knobs
- Automatic Electronic Re-Ignition - In Case Flame Goes Out, the Burner is Automatically Re-Ignited
- LP Conversion Kit Included for Conversion from Natural Gas to Liquid Propane
- Heavy-Duty Metal Knobs for a Premium Look and Feel
- Low-Profile Design for an Integrated Appearance
- Perfect Results are Within Reach With Up-Front Centralized Controls
- Cooktop Design Coordinates with Bosch Ovens and Ventilation
- Continuous cast iron grate design
- The full width continuous cast iron grate design makes sliding heavy pots easier around the cooking surface.
- Better flame control with the OptiSim
- The OptiSim™ burner cap design is wider and thicker, offering more flame control at the lowest settings so you can simmer delicate sauces and melt chocolate without scorching.
- High efficiency burners.
- High efficiency burner technology requires less gas BTUs to achieve a faster boiling time, resulting in energy and time savings.
- Continuous Grates Make Moving Heavy Pots Easier
- OptiSim™ Burner - Simmer Delicate Sauces and Melt Chocolate Without Scorching
- Four powerful gas burners allows you to cook multiple dishes with a full range BTU performance.
- Stainless steel exterior front and large metal control knobs offers a bold distinct look.
- Dishwasher safe grates and porcleain enameled cooking surface makes clean-up faster and easier.
|Cooktop type||Gas cooktop|
|Self-sufficient cooker control||Self-sufficient gas hobs|
|Type of appliance width||60 cm|
|Total number of cooktop burners||4|
|Power of the heating elements||1 x 2.72 KW, 1 x 3.37 KW, 2 x 1.47 KW|
|Basic surface material||Stainless steel|
|Variant color||Stainless steel|
|Cooktop-based hood control||No|
|Size and weight|
|Dimensions||70 x 582 x 520 mm|
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||+ 2 3/4" x 23" x 20 1/2"|
|Net weight||14.4 kg|
|Net weight||32.000 lbs|
|Cooking zone 1|
|Location of 1st heating element||front left|
|Type of heating element||Gas|
|Cooking zone 2|
|Location of 2nd heating element||center left|
|Cooking zone 3|
|Location of 3rd heating element||back left|
|Type of 3rd heating element||Gas|
|Cooking zone 4|
|Location of 4th heating element||middle back|
|Cooking zone 5|
|Location of 5th heating element||back right|
|Type of 5th heating element||Gas|
|Cooking zone 6|
|Location of 6th heating element||center right|
|Cooking zone 7|
|Location of 7th heating element||front right|
|Type of 7th heating element||Gas|
|Cooking zone 8|
|Location of 8th heating element||front middle / central|
|Cooking zone 9|
|Location of 9th heating element||front centre/cent|
|Color of frame||Stainless steel|
|Color of surface||Stainless steel|
|Number of electric elements||0|
|Number of electric cooking zones||0|
|Number of gas burners||4|
|Number of halogen elements||0|
|Type of grate||Cast iron|
|Total number of cooktop burners||4|
|Number of radiant elements||0|
|Number of electric warming zones||0|
|Residual heat indicator||without|
|Type of safety device for gas||Without|
|Location of gas connection||bottom, rear, right|
|Gas connection rating||9,030 W|
|Power cord length||152 cm|
|Power cord length (in)||60"|
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...