Details & Features
The 24" gas cooktop is engineered to perform precisely and is ideal for kitchens with a smaller footprint.
- 11,500 BTU Burner for Optimal Cooking Results
- Sealed Burners Prevent Spills from Entering the Burner Box
- Push-to-Turn Knobs
- Automatic Electronic Re-Ignition - In Case Flame Goes Out, the Burner is Automatically Re-Ignited
- LP Conversion Kit Included for Conversion from Natural Gas to Liquid Propane
- Heavy-Duty Metal Knobs for a Premium Look and Feel
- Low-Profile Design for an Integrated Appearance
- Perfect Results are Within Reach With Up-Front Centralized Controls
- Cooktop Design Coordinates with Bosch Ovens and Ventilation
- Continuous cast iron grate design
- The full width continuous cast iron grate design makes sliding heavy pots easier around the cooking surface.
- Better flame control with the OptiSim
- The OptiSim™ burner cap design is wider and thicker, offering more flame control at the lowest settings so you can simmer delicate sauces and melt chocolate without scorching.
- High efficiency burners.
- High efficiency burner technology requires less gas BTUs to achieve a faster boiling time, resulting in energy and time savings.
- Continuous Grates Make Moving Heavy Pots Easier
- OptiSim™ Burner - Simmer Delicate Sauces and Melt Chocolate Without Scorching
- Four powerful gas burners allows you to cook multiple dishes with a full range BTU performance.
- Stainless steel exterior front and large metal control knobs offers a bold distinct look.
- Dishwasher safe grates and porcleain enameled cooking surface makes clean-up faster and easier.
|Cooktop type||Gas cooktop|
|Self-sufficient cooker control||Self-sufficient gas hobs|
|Type of appliance width||60 cm|
|Total number of cooktop burners||4|
|Power of the heating elements||1 x 2.72 KW, 1 x 3.37 KW, 2 x 1.47 KW|
|Basic surface material||Stainless steel|
|Variant color||Stainless steel|
|Cooktop-based hood control||No|
|Size and weight|
|Dimensions||70 x 582 x 520 mm|
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||+ 2 3/4" x 23" x 20 1/2"|
|Net weight||14.4 kg|
|Net weight||32.000 lbs|
|Cooking zone 1|
|Location of 1st heating element||front left|
|Type of heating element||Gas|
|Cooking zone 2|
|Location of 2nd heating element||center left|
|Cooking zone 3|
|Location of 3rd heating element||back left|
|Type of 3rd heating element||Gas|
|Cooking zone 4|
|Location of 4th heating element||middle back|
|Cooking zone 5|
|Location of 5th heating element||back right|
|Type of 5th heating element||Gas|
|Cooking zone 6|
|Location of 6th heating element||center right|
|Cooking zone 7|
|Location of 7th heating element||front right|
|Type of 7th heating element||Gas|
|Cooking zone 8|
|Location of 8th heating element||front middle / central|
|Cooking zone 9|
|Location of 9th heating element||front centre/cent|
|Color of frame||Stainless steel|
|Color of surface||Stainless steel|
|Number of electric elements||0|
|Number of electric cooking zones||0|
|Number of gas burners||4|
|Number of halogen elements||0|
|Type of grate||Cast iron|
|Total number of cooktop burners||4|
|Number of radiant elements||0|
|Number of electric warming zones||0|
|Residual heat indicator||without|
|Type of safety device for gas||Without|
|Location of gas connection||bottom, rear, right|
|Gas connection rating||9,030 W|
|Power cord length||152 cm|
|Power cord length (in)||60"|
Enrich your kitchen with German engineered style. Now more than ever, your time revolves around your kitchen. Take advantage of Bosch’s Instant Rebate Program, with kitchen appliances that perform as beautifully as they look. SAVE up to $2100* on qualifying Bosch Appliance Packages + get up to $500† bonus instant rebate on qualifying Bosch Kitchen packages from March 10 – June 2, 2022. *†Some conditions apply. Promotion is not available for online orders. See in-store or contact your local Tasco Appliances for more details.
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...