Details & Features
The stainless steel gas cooktop with FlameSelect - achieve consistent cooking results thanks to nine precisely defined power levels.
- 5 Gas Burners
- FlameSelect (9 Power Levels)
- Dual Flame Power Burner
- OptiSim Burner
- Enamelled Heavy Duty Grates Can be Cleaned in Dishwasher
- Push-to-Turn Knobs With Electronic Ignition
- LP Conversion Kit Included for Conversion from Natural Gas to Liquid Propane
- Low Profile Stainless Steel Cooking Surface
- Perfect Results are Within Reach With Up-Front Centralized Controls
- Cooktop Design Coordinates with Bosch Ovens and Ventilation
- Flame failure safety device on each burner
- Gentle as well as full of power.
- or you, either. Low power is just as important for your favourite dishes. So we made sure that our low power was particularly gentle for simmering. So gentle, that it makes perfect sauces, or simply keeps your food hot.
- Dishwasher-Proof Pan Support
- proof. We have optimized the surface of the pan supports so that you don't have to worry about corrosion, cracks or discolouring when cleaning them in the dishwasher.
- Better flame control with the OptiSim
- The OptiSim™ burner cap design is wider and thicker, offering more flame control at the lowest settings so you can simmer delicate sauces and melt chocolate without scorching.
- Easier Clean-up
- piece stainless steel design makes clean-up simple while the low profile design offers an integrated look.
- Dual flame power burner with two heat options, quickly boil water or maintain a precise simmer.
- Heavy-duty continuous surface grates can be easily and quickly cleaned in the dishwasher.
- FlameSelect™ - Allows for a Precise Adjustment of the Flame Size with Nine Defined Power Levels
- Seamless, one-piece stainless steel design makes clean-up simple.
- OptiSim™ burner offers more flame control at the lowest settings for precise simmering and melting.
|Type of control||sword knobs|
|Highlights||Flame select, Wok burner|
|Size and weight|
|Dimensions||45 x 915 x 520|
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||+ 1 49/64" x 36 1/32" x 20 15/32"|
|Net weight (kg)||19.265|
|Net weight (lbs)||42.000|
|Minimum distance from counter front (in)||1 7/8"|
|Minimum distance from rear wall (in)||2 63/64"|
|Cooking zone 1|
|Location of 1st heating element||front left|
|Type of heating element||Gas|
|Cooking zone 2|
|Location of 2nd heating element||center left|
|Cooking zone 3|
|Location of 3rd heating element||back left|
|Type of 3rd heating element||Gas|
|Cooking zone 4|
|Location of 4th heating element||middle back|
|Cooking zone 5|
|Location of 5th heating element||back right|
|Type of 5th heating element||Gas|
|Cooking zone 6|
|Location of 6th heating element||center right|
|Cooking zone 7|
|Location of 7th heating element||front right|
|Type of 7th heating element||Gas|
|Cooking zone 8|
|Location of 8th heating element||front middle / central|
|Cooking zone 9|
|Location of 9th heating element||front centre/cent|
|Type of 9th heating element||Gas|
|Color of frame||Stainless steel|
|Color of surface||Stainless steel|
|Number of electric elements||0|
|Number of electric cooking zones||0|
|Number of gas burners||5|
|Number of halogen elements||0|
|Type of grate||Cast iron|
|Total number of cooktop burners||5|
|Number of radiant elements||0|
|Number of electric warming zones||0|
|Type of safety device for gas||Electromagnetic for each burner|
|Power on indicator||No|
|Residual heat indicator||without|
|Main on/off switch||No|
|Location of gas connection||rear, right|
|Gas connection rating (W)||12,500|
|Power cord length (cm)||100|
|Power cord length (in)||40 IN|
|Included accessories||1 x Simmer cap|
Your dream kitchen is closer than you think. SAVE on instant Rebates* when you purchase selected Bosch kitchen appliances. Save up to $2300* on select Bosch appliances, including laundry products + get up to $500† in ADDED REBATES on Bosch Kitchen Packages. *Some conditions apply. Promotion is not available for online orders. See in-store or contact your local Tasco Appliances for more details.