Details & Features
The four burner 30" stainless steel slide-in gas rangetop provides the look and features of a professional-style appliance.
- 4 gas burners
- Dual flame power burner
- OptiSim burner
- Heavy-duty grates can be cleaned in dishwasher
- Full coverage, continuous surface grates allow pots and pans to move safely across the rangetop
- Push-to-turn knobs with electronic ignition
- LP conversion kit included for conversion from natural gas to liquid propane
- Pro-style bullnose provides a convenient place to rest cooking utensils and ingredients while cooking.
- Superior quality stainless steel exterior finish
- Black porcelain-enameled cooking surface
- Upfront, heavy-duty metal knobs provide precise control
- Rangetop design coordinates with Bosch ovens and ventilation
- Flame supervision device on each burner
- High efficiency burners.
- High efficiency burners. High efficiency burner technology requires less gas BTUs to achieve a faster boiling time, resulting in energy and time savings.
- Better heat distribution and versatility
- The dual flame ring power burner allows for better heat distribution and more uniform cooking. One burner takes you from a high power dual flame for boiling or searing to one small flame for precise simmering.
- Easy clean-up with dishwasher safe grates.
- Easy clean-up with dishwasher safe grates. With a special enameling process, the heavy-duty continuous surface grates can be easily and quickly cleaned in the dishwasher.
- OptiSim Burner for precise simmering
- OptiSim Burner for precise simmering Wider and thicker OptiSim burner design diffuses heat evenly for better flame control when simmering delicate sauces
- Bold professional knob design.
- Bold, heavy-duty metal control knobs and bezels offer a professional, commercial quality look for your kitchen.
- Four powerful gas burners allows you to cook multiple dishes with a full range BTU performance.
- Dual flame power burner delivers two heat options, from full power heat-up to delicately low simmer.
- Dishwasher safe grates and porcleain enameled cooking surface makes the clean-up process faster and easier.
- Stainless steel exterior front and large metal control knobs offers a bold distinct look.
- OptiSim™ Burner - Simmer delicate sauces and melt chocolate without scorching
|Type of appliance width||76 cm|
|Basic surface material||Porcelain, steel|
|Frame type||Standard design|
|Variant color||Stainless steel|
|Cooktop-based hood control|
|Size and weight|
|Dimensions||191 x 760 x 654 mm|
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||+ 25 3/4" x 29 15/16" x 25 3/4"|
|Net weight||34.6 kg|
|Net weight||76.000 lbs|
|Cooking zone 1|
|Location of 1st heating element||front left|
|Power of heating element (W)||3.52 kW|
|Cooking zone 2|
|Location of 2nd heating element||center left|
|Cooking zone 3|
|Location of 3rd heating element||back left|
|Power of 3rd heating element (W)||3.52 kW|
|Cooking zone 4|
|Location of 4th heating element||middle back|
|Cooking zone 5|
|Location of 5th heating element||back right|
|Power of 5th heating element (W)||1.47 kW|
|Cooking zone 6|
|Location of 6th heating element||center right|
|Cooking zone 7|
|Location of 7th heating element||front right|
|Power of 7th heating element (kW)||5.28 kW|
|Cooking zone 8|
|Location of 8th heating element||front middle / central|
|Cooking zone 9|
|Location of 9th heating element||front centre/cent|
|Color of frame||Stainless steel|
|Color of surface||Stainless steel|
|Number of electric elements||0|
|Number of electric cooking zones||0|
|Type of frame||ProfessionalStandard frame|
|Number of gas burners||4|
|Number of halogen elements||0|
|Number of radiant elements||0|
|Number of electric warming zones||0|
|Residual heat indicator||without|
|Type of safety device for gas||Electromagnetic for each burner|
|Location of gas connection||rear|
|Gas connection rating||13,770 W|
|Power cord length||150 cm|
|Power cord length (in)||60.0 IN|
|4 gas burners|
|Dual flame power burner|
|Heavy-duty grates can be cleaned in dishwasher|
|Full coverage, continuous surface grates allow pots and pans to move safely across the rangetop|
|Push-to-turn knobs with electronic ignition|
|LP conversion kit included for conversion from natural gas to liquid propane|
|Pro-style bullnose provides a convenient place to rest cooking utensils and ingredients while cooking.|
|Superior quality stainless steel exterior finish|
|Black porcelain-enameled cooking surface|
|Upfront, heavy-duty metal knobs provide precise control|
|Rangetop design coordinates with Bosch ovens and ventilation|
|Flame supervision device on each burner|
Buy more, Save more on eligible Bosch appliances from June 23 – August 4, 2022. Buy 3 qualifying Bosch appliances and Save $200. Buy 4 qualifying Bosch appliances and Save $300. Buy 5+ qualifying Bosch appliances and Save $500 Some conditions apply. Promotion is not available for online orders. See in-store or contact your local Tasco Appliances for more details.
Valid from 6/23/2022 to 8/4/2022
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...