Details & Features
The four burner 30" stainless steel slide-in gas rangetop provides the look and features of a professional-style appliance.
- 4 gas burners
- Dual flame power burner
- OptiSim burner
- Heavy-duty grates can be cleaned in dishwasher
- Full coverage, continuous surface grates allow pots and pans to move safely across the rangetop
- Push-to-turn knobs with electronic ignition
- LP conversion kit included for conversion from natural gas to liquid propane
- Pro-style bullnose provides a convenient place to rest cooking utensils and ingredients while cooking.
- Superior quality stainless steel exterior finish
- Black porcelain-enameled cooking surface
- Upfront, heavy-duty metal knobs provide precise control
- Rangetop design coordinates with Bosch ovens and ventilation
- Flame supervision device on each burner
- Better heat distribution and versatility
- The dual flame ring power burner allows for better heat distribution and more uniform cooking. One burner takes you from a high power dual flame for boiling or searing to one small flame for precise simmering.
- Easy clean-up with dishwasher safe grates.
- With a special enameling process, the heavy-duty continuous surface grates can be easily and quickly cleaned in the dishwasher.
- Four powerful gas burners allows you to cook multiple dishes with a full range BTU performance.
- Dual flame power burner delivers two heat options, from full power heat-up to delicately low simmer.
- OptiSim™ burner offers more flame control at the lowest settings for precise simmering and melting.
- Dishwasher safe grates and porcleain enameled cooking surface makes the clean-up process faster and easier.
- Stainless steel exterior front and large metal control knobs offers a bold distinct look.
|Type of appliance width||76 cm|
|Basic surface material||Porcelain, steel|
|Variant color||Stainless steel|
|Cooktop-based hood control||No|
|Size and weight|
|Dimensions||654 x 760 x 654 mm|
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||+ 25 3/4" x 29 15/16" x 25 3/4"|
|Net weight||34.595 kg|
|Net weight||76.000 lbs|
|Cooking zone 1|
|Location of 1st heating element||front left|
|Cooking zone 2|
|Location of 2nd heating element||center left|
|Cooking zone 3|
|Location of 3rd heating element||back left|
|Cooking zone 4|
|Location of 4th heating element||middle back|
|Cooking zone 5|
|Location of 5th heating element||back right|
|Cooking zone 6|
|Location of 6th heating element||center right|
|Cooking zone 7|
|Location of 7th heating element||front right|
|Cooking zone 8|
|Location of 8th heating element||front middle / central|
|Cooking zone 9|
|Location of 9th heating element||front centre/cent|
|Color of frame||Stainless steel|
|Color of surface||Stainless steel|
|Number of electric elements||0|
|Number of electric cooking zones||0|
|Type of frame||Professional, Standard frame|
|Number of gas burners||4|
|Number of halogen elements||0|
|Number of radiant elements||0|
|Number of electric warming zones||0|
|Residual heat indicator||without|
|Type of safety device for gas||Electromagnetic for each burner|
|Location of gas connection||rear|
|Gas connection rating||13,770 W|
|Power cord length||150 cm|
|Power cord length (in)||60.0 IN|
SAVE when you purchase a combination of eligible Bosch appliances from August 26 – October 28, 2021. Each package must contain one appliance unit from a different kitchen category to redeem an instant rebate. Buy 3 eligible Bosch units to receive $200 in instant rebate. Buy 4 eligible Bosch units to receive $300 in instant rebate. Buy 5 eligible Bosch units to receive $500 in instant rebate. Some conditions apply. Promotion is not available for online orders. See in-store or contact your local Tasco Appliances for more details.
Valid from 8/26/2021 to 10/28/2021