Fisher & Paykel CI304PTX1N
Induction Cooktop, 30", 4 Zones
- Energy Savings Rebate:
*Up to 25% on the purchase price and maximum $500 per appliance Ontario Residents only. Taxes applied to pre-rebate price.
as of Jul, 04 2020
- Total Price:
Details & Features
This Series 9 cooktop is a joy to use, with the instant response and energy efficiency of induction technology.
Finish: Black Glass
- Enhanced features
- PowerBoost and GentleHeat deliver either very high or very low heat fast. Perfect for specialized cooking tasks such as searing meat and melting chocolate.
- Safer choice
- Induction cooktops only start heating your cookware once you've placed it on the ceramic surface and stop once it's removed. This means you don't have to worry about curious little fingers or leaving an element on.
- Instant response
- Touch&Slide controls respond immediately for quick temperature changes. Go from boil to simmer in seconds.
- Easy cleaning
- When you use an induction cooktop, only your cookware is heated when placed on the ceramic surface. This makes spills easier to clean up.
- Superior efficiency
- This Fisher & Paykel Professional induction cooktop offers extremely accurate, consistent temperature control from very high to very low heats, so you can sear, sauté and temper like a pro.
- Designed to match
- Built to last with distinctive, bold styling, this cooktop is designed to match the Fisher & Paykel Professional style family of appliances.
- Immediate heat response and extremely accurate temperature control
- Child and pet safe - cooktop remains cool to touch until a pot or pan is placed on the surface
- PowerBoost activates a very high heat, bringing liquid to boil in less than a minute
- Touch&Slide controls easily control each cook zone
|Height||3 11 ⁄ 16 "|
|Left front||2300W (3700W*)|
|Left rear||1400W (2200W*)|
|PowerBoost||up to 3700W|
|Right front||1850W (3000W*)|
|Right rear||1850W (3000W*)|