Details & Features
NikolaTesla ONE is Elica's first aspirating induction hob equipped with the most advanced technologies with distinctive design, combining the functions of two appliances into one single product.
INCLUDED PARTS / COMPONENTS
Main cooktop body
- Qty 1 - 8 layer anodized aluminum mesh grease filter (pre-installed)
- Qty 1 - Ducted Out cartridge (pre-installed)
- Qty 1 - Recirculation cartridge
- Qty 4 - Ceramic carbon filters and removal ribbon
- Qty 1 - Reducer Joint
- Qty 1 - 3 1/4" x 10" short metal duct transition
- Qty 1 - 3 1/4" x 10" long metal duct transition
- Qty 1 - Joint Tape
- Qty 1 - Hardware Pack (contains mounting clips, seam tape, installation instructions)
INDUCTION COOKTOP TOTAL POWER CONSUMPTION: 7,4 KW
VENTILATION SYSTEM: 160 W
Stainless Steel Trim Kit to expand cooktop width to 36" available
NikolaTesla One is charactertized by a refined and contemporary aesthetic capable to stand out and to bring value to any environment. A perfect synthesis of cooking and suction, an intelligent, powerful and silent product that offers consumers a real revolution in the kitchen, for unprecedented results : 4 cooking zones, 2 bridge areas, the best technology used to keep the food temperature under control, 5m/s fumes and odors collection speed rate, just 59dBA of noise, A+ energy class rating. Grease and high performance regenerable odor filters can be removed from the top without any effort, in the same way it is possible to access inner part to clean from accidentally leak out of the pots. In addition a special valve allows the discharge of any spilled liquid, to ensure maximum hygiene to your kitchen.
ASPIRATION ONE HP
- Comfort Silence
- With the widespread tendency to design open-plan kitchens joined to the living room, it has become important to be able to rely on hoods with a greater extraction capability which are quieter, so they do not intrude on the surroundings. Thanks to Comfort Silence, the sound level of Elica extraction hoods at maximum extraction speed does not disturb or interfere with the conversation of those present.
- Long Life Filter ++
- Long Life Filter ++ is the innovative filter studied by Elica for maximum performance. This filter guarantees a filtering efficiency of more than 80%, as compared to the market average, which only reaches 60%. This type of odour filter can be regenerated and lasts for up to a maximum of three years, thus avoiding frequent and wasteful replacements. In order to preserve these characteristics, the filter must be regenerated every 2 or 3 months according to a simple procedure, which maintains it good as new. The perfect solution if you like trying out challenging dishes which take a long time to cook.
- Easy Maintenance
- Keeping your hood clean not only ensures maximum hygiene in the kitchen but also long life for the product. The Elica models are designed with materials and finishes for instant maintenance operations. All the components, such as the grease and odour filters, can be easily accessed and removed so they can be washed or rapidly replaced.
- With Autocapture, you will not have to worry about adjusting extraction based on what you are cooking. The hood will identify the cooking areas that are active and set the power accordingly, finding the best balance between silence, power and energy efficiency. And when you have finished cooking, the system gradually decreases the speed, eliminating any residual fumes and odours. The extraction hob becomes even more functional and practical for perfect cooking and excellent extraction.
- Bridge Zones
- When you cook using longer or large pans, there is a risk that the heat is progressively dispersed on the surface of the pan from the centre outwards. The Bridge Zone function solves the problem by joining two cooking areas into one single larger area. With the same power, uniform and constant temperature for the best result of your dishes.
- Child Lock
- If you have children in your home, the Child Lock function is invaluable for ensuring the cooking or extraction areas are not accidentally switched on. The function can be enabled when the product is switched on but the cooking areas and extraction are switched off.
- Temperature Manager
- On a daily basis, we often prepare our own signature recipes as well as standard dishes. The Temperature Manager function is an excellent tool for optimising times. Just start one of the three pre-set programs (42, 72 or 92 degrees) with a simple, intuitive button and start cooking your more delicate dishes, such as mousses or sauces, reheating dishes or boiling water. No wasting of time and maximum efficiency.
- Keep Warm
- If you make lunch and dinner in one go, if you just need to reheat a dish or if an unexpected event means you are late getting home, Elica offers the practical Keep Warm function which keeps dishes that have just been cooked warm. The Keep Warm function can be enabled for any cooking area.
- Forget about cooking times by turning on the timer. Just set the minutes and start the countdown. At the end, the cooking area will be automatically switched off and a beeper will sound. You can set independent timers on more than one area at the same time with the touch remote control.
- Power Limitation
- If Power Limitation is set during installation, the maximum power absorbed by the product is limited, thus ensuring that you never exceed the pre-set limit. So you can cook efficiently with no interruptions in total safety.
- Sometimes you need to unexpectedly leave the kitchen in the middle of preparing a recipe, interrupting the cooking. In this case, if you enable the Stop&Go function, all the active areas can be switched off with a single gesture, saving whatever is being cooked.
- With Pause&Recall, you can switch off all the cooking areas with one single gesture and then, restart them with a simple press of a button at the same previously set power, combining safety, cooking result and multi-tasking management.
- Pot Detector
- It is easy to see where to position the pot on the induction hob. With Pot Detector, the hob automatically detects the presence of the pot on the cooking area and provides heat only when it is correctly positioned.
|Size||83x51x21 cm 80.7x49.2 cm|
|Version||Duct Out / Recycling|
|Controls ONE HP||Touch control slider 9V+I|
|Suction speed||5,1 m/s|
|Total absorption Aspiration System||175 W|
|COOKING ONE HP|
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...