Frigidaire Gallery FGIC3066TB
Details & Features
Frigidaire Gallery 30'' Induction Cooktop
- Amazingly Fast
- Get amazingly fast heat with induction that boils water 50% faster than an electric cooktop.
- Easy To Clean
- Don't stress over spills with induction's easy-to-clean surface that generates heat only to your pan, not your cooktop, meaning spills can't burn onto the surface.
- Get the ultimate cooktop flexibility
- Cooktop features an extra-large 10" element for larger pots and pans, plus two 7" elements for large cookware, and a single 6" element for medium to small cookware.
- Safe Surface
- The Safe Surface - Induction only heats pans and the food in them, the area around the pans stays cool to the touch.
- Even Heat
- Whip up delicious meals with induction that delivers incredibly even heat across the surface of the pan so you get golden results every time.
- Frigidaire™ Fit Promise
- We promise that your new 30" or 36" Frigidaire Gallery™ brand cooktop will fit your existing countertop cutout of the same width and configuration, or we will reimburse you for cabinet modification costs up to $100.
- Cooktop Timer
- Use the built-in timer function to set a specified amount of time you want items to cook.
- Energy Efficiency
- Since induction only heats your cookware and not your kitchen, less energy is lost throughout the cooking process.
- Auto Sizing™ Pan Detection
- Make fluffy pancakes with ease using Auto Sizing™ Pan Detection that automatically senses the size of your pan to only send heat to whatever small, medium, or large pan you are using.
- True Temp Melt & Hold
- Get perfectly melted goodness with True Temp Melt & Hold that delivers low, precise heat for melting delicate ingredients or sauces without scorching or burning for up to one hour.
- Temperature Precision
- Sear steaks, crisp sandwiches, melt chocolate, or simmer sauces with the precise temperature control of induction.
- Controlled Cooking
- Effortlessly create your favorite recipes with Induction's immediate temperature response that adjusts from a powerful boil to a low simmer.
- Cookware Compatibility
- Approved Over Frigidaire™ Electric Wall Ovens
|Cooking Surface||Black Vitroceramic Glass|
|Hot-Surface Indicator Light||4 (integrated in display)|
|Right Front||7" 1800/2600 Watts (Induction)|
|Center Rear||10" 2500/3800 Watts (Induction)|
|Left Rear||6" - 1450/2000 Watts (Induction)|
|Left Front||7" 1800/2600 Watts (Induction)|
|Connected Load @ 240V||7.2/6.2|
|Connection Location||Right Rear|
|Voltage Rating||240V / 208V 60Hz|
|Amps @ 240 Volts||35.0 / 35.1|
|Min Circuit Required||30A|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||60|
|Width||28-1/2" - 29-7/8"|
|Depth||19-5/8" - 20-1/2"|
|Certifications & Approvals|
|Agency Approval(All Brands)||UL/cUL|
|ADA Compliant - All Brands||Yes|
|Control Type||Glass-Touch - Slew Pad|
|Display Type||Digital (Red LED)|
|Control Location||Center front|
|Oven Combo Approved||Yes|
From September 10 – November 18, 2020, you can save up to $1,100 when you purchase Frigidaire Gallery® series appliances. Not available online. See in-store for details and selected Frigidaire Professional® models.