Frigidaire Gallery FGIC3066TB
Details & Features
Frigidaire Gallery 30'' Induction Cooktop
- Amazingly Fast
- Get amazingly fast heat with induction that boils water 50% faster than an electric cooktop.
- Easy To Clean
- Don't stress over spills with induction's easy-to-clean surface that generates heat only to your pan, not your cooktop, meaning spills can't burn onto the surface.
- Get the ultimate cooktop flexibility
- Cooktop features an extra-large 10" element for larger pots and pans, plus two 7" elements for large cookware, and a single 6" element for medium to small cookware.
- Safe Surface
- The Safe Surface - Induction only heats pans and the food in them, the area around the pans stays cool to the touch.
- Even Heat
- Whip up delicious meals with induction that delivers incredibly even heat across the surface of the pan so you get golden results every time.
- Frigidaire™ Fit Promise
- We promise that your new 30" or 36" Frigidaire Gallery™ brand cooktop will fit your existing countertop cutout of the same width and configuration, or we will reimburse you for cabinet modification costs up to $100.
- Cooktop Timer
- Use the built-in timer function to set a specified amount of time you want items to cook.
- Cookware Compatibility
- Most stainless steel and cast iron cookware is compatible with induction elements. An easy rule of thumb: if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the cookware, it's induction-friendly.
- Approved Over Frigidaire™ Electric Wall Ovens
- Cooktops are approved for installation above any of our Frigidaire or Frigidaire Gallery Single Electric Wall Ovens.
- Energy Efficiency
- Since induction only heats your cookware and not your kitchen, less energy is lost throughout the cooking process.
- Auto Sizing™ Pan Detection
- Make fluffy pancakes with ease using Auto Sizing™ Pan Detection that automatically senses the size of your pan to only send heat to whatever small, medium, or large pan you are using.
- True Temp Melt & Hold
- Get perfectly melted goodness with True Temp Melt & Hold that delivers low, precise heat for melting delicate ingredients or sauces without scorching or burning for up to one hour.
- Temperature Precision
- Sear steaks, crisp sandwiches, melt chocolate, or simmer sauces with the precise temperature control of induction.
- Controlled Cooking
- Effortlessly create your favorite recipes with Induction's immediate temperature response that adjusts from a powerful boil to a low simmer.
|Dimensions and Volume|
|Installed Over a Wall Oven||Yes|
|Power Supply Connection Location||Right Center|
|Cooking Surface Type||Smooth|
|Hot-Surface Indicator Light||Yes|
|Right Front Element Burner Size||7"|
|Left Front Element Burner Size||7"|
|Left Rear Element Burner Size||6"|
|Center Rear Element Burner Size||10"|
|Right Front Element Burner||2,600 Watts|
|Left Front Element Burner||2,600 Watts|
|Left Rear Element Burner||2,000 Watts|
|Center Rear Element Burner||3,800 Watts|
|Display Interface Color||Red|
|Display Type||Capacitive Touch|
|Frigidaire Fit Promise||Yes|
|Product Weight||57 lbs|
|Prop 65 Label||No|
|Warranty - Labor||1 Year|
|Warranty - Parts||1 Year|
|Amps @ 240 Volts||35.1 Amps|
|Connected Load @ 240V||7.2 kW|
|Minimum Circuit Required||30 Amps|
|Voltage Rating||240 V|
|Safety Certifications & Approvals|