Frigidaire Gallery FGIC3666TB
Details & Features
The Frigidaire Gallery 36 in. Induction Cooktop offers you a whole new way to cook with five large, powerful induction elements. Get amazingly fast heat with Induction that boils water faster than a conventional electric cooktop. Whip up delicious meals with induction that delivers incredibly even heat across the surface of the pan so you get golden results every time. Don't stress over spills with induction's easy-to-clean surface that generates heat only to your pan, not your cooktop, meaning spills can't burn onto the surface.
- Amazingly Fast
- Get amazingly fast heat with induction that boils water 50% faster than an electric cooktop.
- Easy To Clean
- Don't stress over spills with induction's easy-to-clean surface that generates heat only to your pan, not your cooktop, meaning spills can't burn onto the surface.
- Flexible Five Element Cooktop
- Designed to handle all of your cooking needs. Cooktop features an extra-large 10" element, two 8" and two 7" elements, allowing you to cook more at once.
- Safe Surface
- The Safe Surface - Induction only heats pans and the food in them, the area around the pans stays cool to the touch.
- Even Heat
- Whip up delicious meals with induction that delivers incredibly even heat across the surface of the pan so you get golden results every time.
- Frigidaire™ Fit Promise
- We promise that your new 30" or 36" Frigidaire Gallery™ brand cooktop will fit your existing countertop cutout of the same width and configuration, or we will reimburse you for cabinet modification costs up to $100.
- Cooktop Timer
- Use the built-in timer function to set a specified amount of time you want items to cook.
- Cookware Compatibility
- Most stainless steel and cast iron cookware is compatible with induction elements. An easy rule of thumb: if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the cookware, it's induction-friendly.
- Approved Over Frigidaire™ Electric Wall Ovens
- Cooktops are approved for installation above any of our Frigidaire or Frigidaire Gallery Single Electric Wall Ovens.
- Energy Efficiency
- Since induction only heats your cookware and not your kitchen, less energy is lost throughout the cooking process.
- Auto Sizing™ Pan Detection
- Make fluffy pancakes with ease using Auto Sizing™ Pan Detection that automatically senses the size of your pan to only send heat to whatever small, medium, or large pan you are using.
- True Temp Melt & Hold
- Get perfectly melted goodness with True Temp Melt & Hold that delivers low, precise heat for melting delicate ingredients or sauces without scorching or burning for up to one hour.
- Temperature Precision
- Sear steaks, crisp sandwiches, melt chocolate, or simmer sauces with the precise temperature control of induction.
- Controlled Cooking
- Effortlessly create your favorite recipes with Induction's immediate temperature response that adjusts from a powerful boil to a low simmer.
|Dimensions and Volume|
|Display Interface Color||Red|
|Display Type||Capacitive Touch|
|Frigidaire Fit Promise||Yes|
|Product Weight||61.75 lbs|
|Prop 65 Label||No|
|Warranty - Labor||1 Year|
|Warranty - Parts||1 Year|
|Right Front Element Burner Size||8"|
|Right Rear Element Burner Size||7"|
|Left Front Element Burner Size||8"|
|Left Rear Element Burner Size||7"|
|Center Rear Element Burner Size||10"|
|Right Front Element Burner||3,200 Watts|
|Right Rear Element Burner||2,600 Watts|
|Left Front Element Burner||3,200 Watts|
|Left Rear Element Burner||2,600 Watts|
|Center Rear Element Burner||3,800 Watts|
|Amps @ 240 Volts||45 Amps|
|Connected Load @ 240V||9.6 kW|
|Minimum Circuit Required||40 Amps|
|Voltage Rating||240 V|
|Installed Over a Wall Oven||Yes|
|Power Supply Connection Location||Right Center|
|Cooking Surface Type||Smooth|
|Hot-Surface Indicator Light||Yes|
|Certifications and Approvals|
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...