Details & Features
Control, power, and energy efficiency is the future of cooking. Touch-sensitive electronic controls serve your cooking needs, from melting chocolate to rapid boil. Touch and slide your finger to adjust and select from eight power levels, plus Simmer and Power Boost. The bridge combines two cooking zones into one for a griddle or oblong cookware. Step away with peace of mind-simply press the pause icon and power to all cooking zones is immediately suspended.
- Efficient Induction Power
- 5 fully operational induction cooking zones that deliver up to 3,700W of boost power ensuring quick boiling and ultra intense searing.
- Connects two heating zones into one for cooking larger dishes.
- Clean and Minimal
- Integrate into any kitchen with a sleek, knobless design.
- Downdraft Compatible
- Works with ventilation systems that pull cooking fumes and smoke downward.
- Electronic Cooktop Controls
- Full-touch display. Regulate time and temperature for food with perfect results.
- Sensetech Induction Technology
- Detects the presence and size of your cookware and matches energy transference with no residual heat loss
- Child Safety Lock
- Prevents unwanted touches and accidental adjustments of control settings.
- Cooking Zone Identifier
- Ensures cookware is placed correctly on the cooking surface for optimum cooking performance.
- Ceramic Glass
- Specially sourced ceramic glass to resist heat and scratches from pots and pans sliding around the surface.
|Complete Selection||HICT365BG - 36" Induction Cooktop|
|Overall Dimensions||Width: 36"
Height: 3 7/8"
|Burner Configuration||Left Front: 8" Round 1,850W (3,000W Boost)
Left Rear: 8" Round 1,850W (3,000W Boost)
Center: 11" Round 2,300W (3,700W Boost)
Right Front: 9" Round 2,300W (3,700W Boost)
Right Rear: 7" Round 1,400W (2,200W Boost)
|Requirements||Electrical: 240V, 60Hz, 50A|