Details & Features
The 500 Series Induction Cooktop is Sleek in Design and Offers Quick and Even Cooking Results.
- 3 Induction Cooking Zones
- PreciseSelect - Direct Cooking Level Selection (17 Settings)
- SpeedBoost - Adds Even More Power to Speed Up the Cooking Process
- PotSense ? - Automatically Adjusts Cooking Element to the Size of the Pan Bottom
- Each Cooking Zone has an Independent CountDown Timer
- ChildLock - Prevents the Cooktop from Being Accidentially Switched on. Locks Temperature Settings if in Use.
- Digital 2-Stage Residual Heat Indicator for Each Cooking Zone
- Wipe Protection - Quickly Pauses Settings to Clean as You Go
- ReStart - Quickly Reinstates Previous Settings
- Faster, efficient cooking with induction.
- Induction technology directly heats your pots and pans instead of the cooktop itself for faster cooking and precise results.
- Control at your fingertip.
- PreciseSelect™ Premium controls on our induction and electric cooktops offer premium usability during cooking. The choice of desired cooking zones, power levels and individual functions are direct and intuitively easy together with a wider LED illuminated display. The light line on power level bar and cooking zones illuminate in a more intense way when one of them has been selected.
- Speed up dinner for more moments to savor.
- Sometimes you don't want to wait for a pot of water to boil. The SpeedBoost™ function on Bosch induction cooktops adds even more power to speed up the cooking process.
- Your temperature, your way.
- Juggling multiple pots and pans on different power levels can be confusing and frustrating. With PreciseSelect™, an intuitively designed control panel allows you to select the cooking zones and set the specific power level you want quickly and easily.
- Stores your control settings.
- If you turn off the cooktop it saves the last selected setting for a short time. If the cooktop is switched of within a short time again the former settings are still available.
- PreciseSelect™ Premium offers 17 Power Levels for Each Cooking Zone
- Induction: faster than gas and electric cooktops. Precise cooking, easy cleaning and more efficient.
- PreciseSelect™ - direct cooking level selection.
- ReStart: if something boils over, the cooktop automatically turns itself off and saves the last selected setting.
|Cooktop type||Induction cooktop|
|Self-sufficient cooker control||Self-sufficient induction hobs|
|Type of appliance width||60 cm|
|Total number of cooktop burners||3|
|Dimensions of the heating elements||1 x 14,5 cm ?, 1 x 18,0 cm ?, 1 x 28,0 cm ?|
|Power of the heating elements||1 x 1.4 (2.2) kW, 1 x 1.8 (3.1) kW, 1 x 2.6 (3.6) kW|
|Basic surface material||Ceramic|
|Energy consumption of hob||175.0 Wh/kg|
|Cooktop-based hood control||No|
|Size and weight|
|Dimensions||95 x 592 x 522 mm|
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||1/4'' + 3 3/4'' x 24" x 20 9/16"|
|Net weight||14.395 kg|
|Net weight||32.000 lbs|
|Minimum distance from counter front (in)||2 1/4"|
|Minimum distance from rear wall (in)||2"|
|Cooking zone 1|
|Location of 1st heating element||front left|
|Cooking zone 2|
|Dimension of 2nd heating element||280 mm|
|Dimension of 2nd heating element (in)||11''|
|Location of 2nd heating element||center left|
|Power of 2nd heating element (W)||2.6 kW|
|Type of 2nd heating element||Induction heating|
|Energy consumption of 2nd heating element||175.0 Wh/kg|
|Cooking zone 3|
|Location of 3rd heating element||back left|
|Cooking zone 4|
|Location of 4th heating element||middle back|
|Cooking zone 5|
|Dimension of 5th heating element||180 mm|
|Dimension of 5th heating element (in)||7''|
|Location of 5th heating element||back right|
|Power of 5th heating element (W)||1.8 kW|
|Energy consumption of 5th heating element||175.0 Wh/kg|
|Cooking zone 6|
|Location of 6th heating element||center right|
|Cooking zone 7|
|Dimension of 7th heating element||145 mm|
|Dimension of 7th heating element (in)||6''|
|Location of 7th heating element||front right|
|Power of 7th heating element (kW)||1.4 kW|
|Type of 7th heating element||Induction heating|
|Energy consumption of 7th heating element||175.0 Wh/kg|
|Cooking zone 8|
|Location of 8th heating element||front middle / central|
|Cooking zone 9|
|Location of 9th heating element||front centre/cent|
|Color of surface||Black|
|Design - line||Frameless|
|Number of electric elements||0|
|Number of electric cooking zones||3|
|Type of frame||Frameless|
|Number of gas burners||0|
|Number of halogen elements||0|
|Total number of cooktop burners||3|
|Number of radiant elements||0|
|Number of electric warming zones||0|
|Residual heat indicator||Separate|
|Power cord length||96 cm|
|Power cord length (in)||37"|
SAVE when you purchase a combination of eligible Bosch appliances from August 26 – October 28, 2021. Each package must contain one appliance unit from a different kitchen category to redeem an instant rebate. Buy 3 eligible Bosch units to receive $200 in instant rebate. Buy 4 eligible Bosch units to receive $300 in instant rebate. Buy 5 eligible Bosch units to receive $500 in instant rebate. Some conditions apply. Promotion is not available for online orders. See in-store or contact your local Tasco Appliances for more details.
Valid from 8/26/2021 to 10/28/2021