30" 1000-Watt Microwave Hood Combination with Convection Cooking - Black Stainless Steel with PrintShield™ Finish
- SALE Ends July 28, 2021:
- Tasco's Sale Price:
- Total Price:
Details & Features
This high power, 1000-watt convection over-the-range microwave lets you use it to steam and simmer thanks to a sensor-monitored cooking cycle and an innovative container. A 400 CFM Motor Class* ventilation fan helps capture smoke, grease and odors from the cooking surface below, empowering cooks to create with confidence. The beauty of the stainless steel finish even extends to the interior, and the Black Stainless Steel with PrintShield Finish resists smudges and fingerprints, making clean up easy.*Performance varies based on installation. Resources available at AHAM.org
- Convection Cooking
- Circulates heat around the oven cavity with a 1500-watt convection element that allows baking at temperatures up to 425° F.
- Sensor Steam/Simmer Cook Cycle with Steamer Container
- Features a microwave sensor that triggers a cycle that precisely steams food based on type and selected doneness. Just add water to the provided steamer container to help achieve the best cooking results.
- Sensor Functions
- Automatically adjust the time needed to cook, reheat or defrost your food, removing the guesswork about power levels or cooking times.
- Steam Cleaning Function - Uses the power of steam and added water to release spills and stains so they are more easily wiped away.
- 1000 Watts Power - Cook your favorite foods quickly and thoroughly with high power.
- PrintShield Finish - Resists smudges and fingerprints. The specialized coating for stainless steel is easy to clean with just water and a soft cloth, so you can spend more time cooking and less time cleaning up the kitchen.
- Stainless Steel Cavity - Extends the beauty and easy cleaning of the exterior to the interior of the microwave oven.
- 1.9 Cu. Ft. Capacity - Uses the power of steam and added water to release spills and stains so they are more easily wiped away.
- 6-Speed 400 CFM Motor Class Ventilation System - Captures smoke, grease and odors from the cooking surface below for everything from simmering to high temperature cooking techniques like pan searing and stir-frying so you can experiment with confidence. Six-speed fan control lets you select and adjust the fan speed depending on your ventilation requirements.
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||44-1/2 in|
|Configuration and Overview|
|Convection Power||1600 w|
|Cooking Power||1000 w|
|Number or Racks||2|
|Scrolling Electronic Display||Yes|
|Turntable Diameter Size||14.0 in|
|Work Surface Light||Halogen|
|Number of Power Levels||10|
|Convenience Cooking Controls||Yes|
|Location of Controls||Bottom|
|Number of Convenience Control Pads||11|
|Duct Direction||Vertical or Horizontal|
|Duct Outlet Size||3 1/4 x 10|
|Number of Speeds||6|
|Features||Convection Cooking, Sensor Steam Cycle with Steam Container, Steam Cleaning Feature|
|Prop 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .|
|Microwave Configuration||Microwave Hood Combination|
|Convection Cooking||Convection Cooking|
|Sensor Steam Cycle with Steam Container||Sensor Steam Cycle with Steam Container|
|Steam Cleaning Feature||Steam Cleaning Feature|
|Microwave Selections||Control Lock, Convect, Cook, Cook Time, Defrost, Fresh Vegetable, Keep Warm, Popcorn, Potato, Reheat, Soften/Melt, Steam, Timer|