1000-Watt Convection Microwave Hood Combination - Black Stainless Steel with PrintShield™ Finish
- SALE Ends December 16, 2020:
- Tasco's Sale Price:
- Total Price:
Details & Features
This high power, convection 1000-watt microwave oven lets you use it to steam and simmer thanks to a sensor-monitored cooking cycle and an innovative container. With satin cross-hatched handles, chrome-faced glass and iconic red medallions, it boldly blends professionally-inspired styling with sleek touches for the home. The beauty and easy cleaning of the stainless steel finish even extends to the interior.
- Convection Cooking
- Circulates heat around the oven cavity with a 1500-watt convection element that allows baking at temperatures up to 425° F.
- Sensor Steam/Simmer Cook Cycle with Steamer Container
- Features a microwave sensor that triggers a cycle that precisely steams food based on type and selected doneness. Just add water to the provided steamer container to help achieve the best cooking results.
- Sensor Functions
- Automatically adjust the time needed to cook, reheat or defrost your food, removing the guesswork about power levels or cooking times.
- Stainless Steel Cavity - Extends the beauty and easy cleaning of the exterior to the interior of the microwave oven.
- 1000 Watts Power - Cook your favorite foods quickly and thoroughly with high power.
- 6-Speed Ventilation System - Captures smoke, grease and odors from the cooking surface below for everything from simmering to high temperature cooking techniques like pan searing and stir-frying so you can experiment with confidence. Six-speed fan control lets you select and adjust the fan speed depending on your ventilation requirements.
- PrintShield Finish - Resists smudges and fingerprints. The specialized coating for stainless steel is easy to clean with just water and a soft cloth, so you can spend more time cooking and less time cleaning up the kitchen.
- Steam Cleaning Function - Uses the power of steam and added water to release spills and stains so they are more easily wiped away.
- 1.9 Cu. Ft. Capacity - Uses the power of steam and added water to release spills and stains so they are more easily wiped away.
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||44-1/2 in|
|Configuration and Overview|
|Prop 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .|
|Handle Color||Stainless Steel|
|Convection Power||1600 w|
|Cooking Power||1000 w|
|Microwave Selections||Control Lock, Convect, Cook, Cook Time, Defrost, Fresh Vegetable, Keep Warm, Popcorn, Potato, Reheat, Soften/Melt, Steam|
|Number or Racks||2|
|Scrolling Electronic Display||Yes|
|Turntable Diameter Size||14.0 in|
|Work Surface Light||Halogen|
|Number of Power Levels||10|
|Convenience Cooking Controls||Yes|
|Location of Controls||Bottom|
|Number of Convenience Control Pads||11|
|Duct Direction||Vertical or Horizontal|
|Duct Outlet Size||3 1/4 x 10|
|Filters||Charcoal Odor Removing Filter|
|Number of Speeds||6|
|Microwave Configuration||Microwave Hood Combination|
|Microwave Selections||Control Lock, Convect, Cook, Cook Time, Defrost, Fresh Vegetable, Keep Warm, Popcorn, Potato, Reheat, Soften/Melt, Steam, Timer|
Buy more, save more from November 19 - December 16, 2020. Buy 2 qualifying KitchenAid®, kitchen appliances, save an additional $100* on your purchase. Buy 3 or more qualifying KitchenAid® kitchen appliances, save an additional $300* on your purchase. *Some conditions apply. Promotion is not available for online orders. See in-store for details.