Details & Features
Quickly clean up spills with a wipe in our over-the-range microwave thanks to its CleanRelease™ non-stick interior. Free up cooktop space by steaming foods like vegetables or fish 1 right in your over-the-oven microwave, or use sensor cooking that adjusts the cook time so your food comes out of your over-the-range microwave ready to eat.
- Tap Touch controls
- Clean the controls as easily as you use them.
- Steam cooking
- Clear up cooktop space by steaming foods like rice, vegetables and fish right in the microwave. Steam accessory available separately.
- Turntable On/Off Option
- Choose whether the turntable rotates or not to accommodate a wide range of dish sizes.
- Microwave Presets
- Get just the right amount of heat and time, whether you're cooking or defrosting, with specific preset options.
- Add 30 Seconds Option
- Quickly set the microwave timer to 30 seconds or add it to already in-progress cooking time with the touch of a button.
- Sensor Cooking
- Take out the guesswork with sensors that track the cooking progress of your food and automatically adjust cook times.
- CleanRelease™ Non-Stick Interior
- Help prevent spills from sticking with the CleanRelease™ Non-Stick Interior, which lets you easily clean up with the simple wipe of a damp cloth.
- 3-Speed, 300 CFM Motor Class *Performance varies based on installation. Resources available at aham.org.
- Match the right amount of ventilation to the dish being prepared and quickly help get rid of cooking odors with three different fan speed settings.
- Fingerprint Resistant
- Available in black stainless steel and stainless steel finishes, easy-to-clean steel resists fingerprints and smudges.
- 90 Hinge Door
- Install your microwave hood next to a wall if necessary with a 90 hinge door.
- Popcorn Cycle
- Helps prevent your popcorn from burning by using sensor technology to track the time between pops.
- Dishwasher-Safe Turntable Plate
- Clean up spills on the turntable by simply putting it in the dishwasher.
- Adjustable Cooktop Lighting
- Keep an eye on what's cooking below the microwave or keep a nightlight on in the kitchen.
- Hidden Vent
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||44-5/16 in|
|Net Weight||58 lbs|
|Configuration and Overview|
|Location of Controls||Bottom|
|Number of Keypads||32|
|Number of Quick Touch/One-Touch Selections||11|
|Cooking Power||1000 w|
|Scrolling Electronic Display||Yes|
|Turntable Diameter Size||14.0 in|
|Work Surface Light||Incandescent|
|Number of Power Levels||10|
|Duct Direction||Vertical or Horizontal|
|Duct Outlet Size||3 1/4 x 10|
|Number of Speeds||3|
|Kosher Consumer Friendly||No|
|Microwave Configuration||Microwave Hood Combination|
|Fan Speed Indicator||Yes|