1.9 cu. ft. Smart Over-the-Range Microwave with Scan-to-Cook technology Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel
- SALE Ends July 28, 2021:
- Tasco's Sale Price:
- Total Price:
Details & Features
Get the right settings for your family's meals using this Whirlpool™ over-the-range microwave with Scan-to-Cook technology.* Your smart microwave remembers family favorites when you use the touchscreen, and bakes food right in the microwave with our convection microwave's true convection cooking setting. Plus, this over-the-range microwave is fingerprint-resistant so smudges don't happen.
- Smart Microwave Ovens
- When you're busy in another room, use your smartphone to monitor cooking progress, so you're ready to eat when dinner's done.
- Get instant access to the settings you use most with an intuitive touchscreen that learns, adapts and suggests customized presets based on your family's routines.
- Voice control with a compatible voice-enabled device
- Control your kitchen no matter what you've got on your hands with simple voice commands using the Google Assistant or an Alexa-enabled device.
- 4-speed, 400 CFM motor class
- Match the right amount of ventilation to the dish being prepared and help quickly get rid of cooking odors with four different fan speed settings.
- Fingerprint Resistant
- Available in black stainless and stainless finishes, the easy-to-clean exterior resists fingerprints and smudges.
- Multi-Step Cooking
- Make multi-step meals more simple. Use your smartphone or tablet to send multiple cooking instructions to the microwave all at once. The cook power or temperature automatically adjusts based on the recipe you enter for great results without having to monitor your meal.
- Proximity Sensor
- Easily read your display while you cook no matter where you are in the kitchen with a sensor that knows when you're close and adjusts the display text size based on your distance.
- Scan-To-Connect Technology
- You don't need to be a tech expert to connect your new appliance. Simply open the Whirlpool™ app, add your appliance and follow the guided experience to get up and running quickly.
- Guided Service
- Keep track of scheduled appointments and make sure issues are known using the Whirlpool™ app to send data from the appliance directly to Whirlpool brand customer service.
- Maintenance Alerts
- Get notifications if your appliance loses WiFi connectivity, which could be the result of a power outage.
- Remote Start
- When set to remote enable, use your smartphone or tablet to remotely turn on your microwave to convection mode so it's heated up and ready to cook meals when you are.
- Control Lock Mode
- Use your smartphone or tablet to remotely disable the control panel to avoid unintended use.
- CleanRelease™ non-stick interior
- Help prevent spills from sticking with the CleanRelease™ Non-Stick Interior, which lets you easily clean up with the simple wipe of a damp cloth.
- Sensor Cooking
- Take out the guesswork with sensors that track the cooking progress of your food and automatically adjust cook times.
- True Convection Cooking
- Conveniently cook foods with the same home-cooked results, right in the microwave.
- Steam cooking
- Clear up cooktop space by steaming foods like rice, vegetables and fish right in the microwave. Steam accessory available separately.
- AccuPop™ Cycle
- Helps prevent your popcorn from burning by using a sound sensor to track the time between pops.
- Turntable On/Off Option
- Choose whether the turntable rotates or not to accommodate a wide range of dish sizes.
- Dishwasher-safe turntable plate
- Clean up spills on the turntable by simply putting it in the dishwasher.
- Microwave Presets
- Get just the right amount of heat and time, whether you're cooking or defrosting, with specific preset options.
- 1.9 cu. ft. Capacity
- Easily fit dishes of various sizes with 1.9 cu. ft. capacity.
- Add 30 Seconds Option
- Quickly set the microwave timer to 30 seconds or add it to already in-progress cooking time with the touch of a button.
- Adjustable Cooktop Lighting
- Keep an eye on what's cooking below the microwave or keep a nightlight on in the kitchen.
- Hidden Vent
- Auto Adapt Fan
- Universal Microwave Steamer (Included)
- 1,100-Watt Cooking Power
- Get quick and even cooking with 1,100 watts of cooking power.
- Cooking and Convection Racks
- Kosher Consumer Friendly Mode
- Keep kosher on the Sabbath with this mode that leaves the true convection setting on at a constant temperature until it's manually turned off.
|Connectivity||Amazon Alexa , Android , Google Assistant , iOS , Nest|
|Works With||WiFi , App , Remote Access , Voice Controlled|
|Microwave Selections||Cook , Favorites , Off/Cancel , Add 30 Seconds , Sound On/Off , Add A Minute , Beverage , Control Lock , Cook Power , Cook Time , Convect , Defrost , Dinner Plate , End of Cycle Signal , Frozen Vegetable , Frozen Entree , Keep Warm , Pizza , Popcorn , Reheat , Soften/Melt , Steam , Timer|
|Microwave Configuration||Microwave Hood Combination|
|Gross Weight||78 lbs|
|Net Weight||69 lbs|
|Capacity||1.90 cu. ft.|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||44-5/16 in|
|Control Type||Touch Screen|
|Location of Controls||Bottom|
|Number of Keypads||6|
|Number of Quick Touch/One-Touch Selections||0|
|Electronic Display Type||LCD Screen|
|Gross Weight||78-1/2 lbs|
|Features||Multiple Speed Exhaust Fan , Sensor Cooking , 2-in-1 Convection Oven and Microwave , CleanRelease® Non-Stick Interior , Steam Cooking , Turntable On/Off Feature , Add 30 Seconds Button , Hood Vent , Scan-to-Cook Technology , Interior Cooking Rack|
|Number of Power Levels||10|
|Cooking Items Included||Convection Rack , Cooking Rack , Steamer|
|Configuration and Overview|
|Kosher Consumer Friendly||Yes|
|Prop 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Turntable||Stoppable , Recessed|
|Number or Racks||1|
|Microwave Selections||Cook , Favorites , Off/Cancel , Add 30 Seconds , Sound On/Off , Add A Minute , Beverage , Control Lock , Cook Power , Cook Time , Convect , Defrost , Dinner Plate , End of Cycle Signal , Frozen Vegetable , Frozen Entree , Keep Warm , Pizza , Popcorn , Reheat , Soften/Melt , Steam|
|Work Surface Light||Incandescent|
|Turntable Diameter Size||14.0|
|Handle Color||Sunset Bronze|
|Number of Power Levels||10|
|Filters||Charcoal Odor Removing Filter|
|Duct Outlet Size||3 1/4 x 10|
|Duct Direction||Vertical or Horizontal|
|Venting||Exterior or Recirculating|
|Vent Fan Location||Back|
|Number of Speeds||4|
|CFM Motor Class||400.0|