Closed Box or End of Line Products are products that have been discontinued or no longer being produced, but still new and never opened. For this reason an additional discount may apply.
Open-box products are typically floor models or returned goods that have been inspected to make sure they work. You will be able to purchase them from individual store locations. Product varies from location to location.
Miele DGC 7875
Details & Features
Combi Steam Oven, 30-inch width with DirectWater Plus for steam cooking, baking, roasting with roast probe + menu cooking.
- Large touch display with proximity sensor – M Touch + MotionReact
- Perfect results – DualSteam technology
- Crispy outside, succulent inside – combination cooking
- Miele@home – network-enabled Wi-Fi appliance + Miele Mix & Match
- Easy cleaning – PerfectClean stainless steel oven compartment
- Domestic appliance networking with Miele@home. Cleverly networked. Make your life smart: thanks to Miele@home you can cleverly network your domestic appliances – for more options.
- MultiSteam. The versatile solution for consistent results. Perfect enjoyment: The steam is distributed evenly and rapidly, so you can enjoy perfect cooking results.
- Stainless steel interior with PerfectClean. Professional features. High-quality and easy to clean: Our Combi-Steam Ovens all feature a stainless steel interior.
- Motorized lift-up control panel with SoftClose. More than just a control element. Convenient: Open and close the lift-up control panel with a tap of a finger to reveal the water container.
- Automatic menu cooking. For a complete menu. Cook multiple items at the same time: The temperature, cooking time, and sequence are set automatically.
- Product design line: PureLine
- Size in inches: 30"
- Combination convection-steam oven
- Steam oven
- Universal Steam Mode + Menu Cooking
- MasterChef Programs: >200
- Maxi Broil
- Convection Bake
- Sanitize Cookware
- Individual Setting of Moisture in Combination Mode
- Climate Sensor
- Combi Steam
- Humidity Plus
- Sous Vide
- Keep Warm
- ClearView Door
- CleanTouch Steel with PureLine handle
- M Touch
- Digital display
- Multilingual display
- Date display
- Temperature display (F/C): F/C
- Metric/Imperial conversion
Safety and Convenience
- Appliance cooling system
- Cool touch fronts
- System Lock
- Safety switch-off
Oven Interior & Lighting
- Interior oven usable volume: 48 L
- Identification of shelf levels
- Number of convection fans: 1
- Halogen lighting
Halogen Lighting: With up to three sets, this sophisticated illumination provides exceptionally bright lighting conditions throughout the oven cavity.
- PerfectClean interior finish
Perfect Clean Finish: No more scraping or scouring. All the important parts of your Miele oven - cavity, baking trays, universal tray, shelf runners and combi rack - benefit from a high-quality anti-stick surface coating. Even the most resistant soiling can easily be wiped away with a little soapy water and a sponge. High quality patented surface coating, Excellent anti-stick properties & easy cleaning.
- CleanGlass door
CleanGlass door: The flush inner door panel of the Miele convection-steam oven is completely smooth without nooks or crannies and therefore easy to clean. It also provides a safe surface to rest items on.
- External steam generator
- Quick release side racks
- Soak program
- Rinse program
- Drying program
- Universal tray with PerfectClean coating: 1
- Telescopic rack with PerfectClean: 1
- Roast probe: 1
Food probe: MasterChef Series ovens offer a corded food probe for precise monitoring of the core temperature, and automatic switch-off when desired results are reached.
- 1/2 XL stainless steel container, perforated: 1
- 1/2 XL stainless steel container, unperforated: 1
- XL Perforated steam container: 1
- Grease filter: 1
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...