Details & Features
Keep your culinary creations at an ideal temperature with focus on design, the push-to-open Warming Drawer is able to be installed perfectly flush in a standard cabinet depth with handle free design.
- 500 Watt Heating Element
- A powerful heating element packs more than enough punch.
- Wide Temperature Range
- Keep any dish warm with settings that range from 85°F to 220°F.
- Versatile Installation Options
- Designed to stack under wall oven, microwave, or cooktop.
- Preset Modes
- Precise warming levels such as proof, low, medium, and high give total control.
- Large Capacity
- Accomodates plates and ideas of all sizes with 1.42 cubic feet of space.
- One-Touch Drawer
- Gently opens with a simple push.
- Auto-Timed Shutoff
- Warming drawer will automatically shut off after set time.
- Telescopic Rail
- For smooth operation and stability.
- Sophisticated Finishes
- The deep, beautiful color of the graphite stainless steel is achieved through arduous electrophoretic deposition and anodizing processes, that ensure a durable, corrosion resistant, consistent and highly transparent result. Each component is handled part by part, ensuring true craftsmanship and artisan detail.
|Complete Selection||DWR30M977WIM - 30" Warming Drawer, Graphite
DWR30M977WIS - 30" Warming Drawer, Silver Stainless Steel
DWR30M977WIP - 30" Warming Drawer, Integrated Panel-Ready
|Overall Dimensions||Width: 29 5/8"
Height: 10 1/4"
Depth: 22 7/8"
|Interior Capacity||1.42 ft.|
|Requirements||Electrical: 120, 60Hz, 15A|
Take advantage of this Tasco Appliances exclusive offer from Oct 1– Dec 31, 2020. For a limited time, when you spend $10,000 on your Dacor appliance purchase, you’ll get 10% off your order, spend $15,000 on your Dacor appliance purchase, you’ll get 15% off your order or spend $20,000 and up on your Dacor appliance purchase, you’ll get 20% off your order. This also includes Dacor appliance accessories. Some conditions may apply. Promotion is not available for online purchases. Please see in-store for details.
Valid from 10/1/2020 to 12/31/2020