Miele EVS7010 USA OBSW 120/60
Details & Features
Handleless vacuum sealing drawer, 24-inch width and 5 5/8-inch height for professional vacuum packing of food.
- Remaining fresh for longer – storage and portioning of food
- Intense taste sensations – food marination
- Preparation of food for sous-vide cooking
- Easy handling – Touch control and fully telescopic rails
- Push2open – opening the drawer couldn’t be easier
- Vacuum-sealing. Longer lasting and perfectly prepared. Create the ideal conditions by vacuum-sealing food for batch cooking, portioning, marinating, and re-sealing.
- Three vacuum settings. Suitable for any application. When vacuum-sealing food you can choose from three different settings to suit any type of food.
- Preparation for sous-vide cooking. Perfect preparation. Perfect for sous-vide cooking: Vacuum-sealing food preserves its flavour and nutrient content.
- Push2Open: Open with a single touch. A slight pressure on the drawer is sufficient to open it with minimal effort.
- Large usable space. Plenty of space for various sizes. Suitable for both large and small volumes, the useable space is sufficient for bags up to 250 mm x 350 mm in size.
- Height (Inches): 5 5/8
- Depth (Inches): 22 1/2
- Width (Inches): 23 1/2
- Width Category: 24"
- CleanTouch Steel with black glass front
- Touch controls
- Fully telescopic drawer with SoftClose (cushioned closing mechanism)
- Push to open mechanism
- Vacuum settings
- LED vacuum setting indicator
- Vacuum strength settings for external containers
- Sealing duration settings
- LED sealing duration indicator
- Stop function
- Vacuum chamber capacity in L
- Safety switch-off
- Electrical Requirements: 120 V / 60 Hz / 15 A
Get the ultimate performance, worry-free for 5-years when you purchase an eligible Miele cooking and refrigeration appliances from January 17 – March 7, 2022. Some conditions apply. Not available for online orders. See in-store or contact your local Tasco Appliances for more details.
Valid from 1/17/2022 to 3/7/2022
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...