Frigidaire Gallery GCWS3067AF
Frigidaire Gallery 30" Single Electric Wall Oven with Total Convection
- SALE Ends November 16, 2022:
- Tasco's Sale Price:
- Total Price:
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $66 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See instore for details.
Available For Viewing at Showroom:
Details & Features
The Frigidaire Gallery 30" Single Wall Oven with Total Convection, features our most powerful and advanced convection system, which enables cooking modes like No Preheat, Air Fry, Slow Cook, Steam Bake, Steam Roast, Air Sous Vide, Convection Roast, Convection Bake, Bread Proof and more! Also includes a convenient temperature probe, a premium touch screen digital control panel and our fingerprint resistant, Smudge-Proof™ Stainless Steel finish.
- Our most advanced and powerful convection system, Total Convection
- Total Convection gives you maximum versatility in the kitchen, powering cooking modes like Air Fry, No Preheat, Slow Cook, Convection Bake, Steam Bake, Convection Roast, Steam Roast, Air Sous Vide, Bread Proof, Dehydrate and more!
- Start baking immediately with No Preheat
- Eliminates time wasted waiting on your oven to heat up - simply place your food in the cold oven and get to meal time, in no time. * No Preheat is best used for single-rack baking of frozen or pre-made items and food that needs to cook for longer than 10 minutes.
- Deliver all of the flavor and none of the guilt with Air Fry.
- Air Fry allows you to make healthier and delicious meals for the entire family, right in your oven.
- Experience a hassle-free way to cook with Slow Cook
- With Slow Cook, your food cooks slowly and at a lower temperature (as low as 100° F), allowing you to lock in moisture and flavor without over or undercooking your food.
- Achieve bakery results at home with Steam Bake
- With Steam Bake, steam evenly circulates throughout the oven cavity, resulting in breads and muffins that rise higher and are light and fluffy.
- Take the guesswork out of cooking with the Temperature Probe
- The Temperature Probe monitors and alerts when the desired finished cooking temperature has been reached.
- Peace of Mind with our Frigidaire™ Fit Promise
- We promise that your new 30" Frigidaire™ Gallery single wall oven will fit your existing cabinet cutout of the same width and configuration, or we will reimburse you up to $300 for cabinet modification costs. * Up to three hundred dollars via mail-in rebate. See https://www.frigidairefitpromise.ca for additional information.
- Offers two convenient cleaning options
- Enjoy more cleaning flexibility. Select Steam Clean for a quick, 30 minute clean or choose Self Clean, which is available in 2, 3 and 4 hour cycles.
- Enjoy crispy, perfectly roasted meals with Steam Roast
- Steam Roast uses moisture to make perfectly crispy and tender meats and vegetables that are roasted to perfection.
- Premium Touch Screen Control Panel
- Features a responsive 4.3 inch, full color, capacitive touch digital control panel.
- Better access to your meals with our Glide Rack
- Our extending Glide Rack makes it easier to monitor and lift your food out of the oven.
- Get precise temperature control with Air Sous Vide
- Get the benefits of sous vide cooking, right in your oven. Air Sous Vide uses precisely-controlled temperature and airflow to lock in flavor and moisture for yummy, perfectly cooked meals.
- Extra Large Oven Capacity
- Cook more at once with our extra large, 5.3 cu.ft. capacity oven.
- Smudge-Proof™ Stainless Steel
- Resists fingerprints and cleans easily.
- Optional ReadyCook™ Air Fry Tray
- Allows you to achieve perfectly crispy and delicious Air Fry results. * ReadyCook™ Air Fry Tray is not required to use Air Fry
|Product Line||Single Wall Oven|
|Power Type||Electric 240v|
|Power Supply Connection Location||Top Left|
|Frigidaire Fit Promise||Yes|
|Product Weight||125 lbs|
|Prop 65 Label||Yes|
|Warranty - Labor||1 Year|
|Warranty - Parts||1 Year|
|Exterior Finish||Smudge-Proof® Stainless Steel|
|Handle Color||Stainless Steel|
|Cooking Controls Function|
|Change between Continuous Bake Setting or 12-Hour Energy Saving Feature||Yes|
|Program Fahrenheit or Celsius||Yes|
|Silent Control Panel||Yes|
|Optional Air Fry Tray Part Number||FRIGPEREAFT|
|Optional Trim Kit Part Number||WOMC3TRIMSS, WOMC3TRIMDSS|
|Amps @ 240 Volts||20 Amps|
|Connected Load @ 240V||4.5 kW|
|Minimum Circuit Required||20 Amps|
|Voltage Rating||240 V|
|Certifications and Approvals|
|Air Sous Vide||Yes|
|Timer On / Off||Yes|
|Bake Element||2,500 Watts|
|Bake Element Pass||8|
|Bake Element Type||Hidden|
|Broil Element||4,000 Watts|
|Broil Element Pass||6|
|Convection Element||3,800 Watts|
|Number of Convection Fans||1|
|Number of Rack Positions||6|
|Oven Interior Color||Midnight Black|
|Oven Light Quantity||2|
|Oven Light Type||Halogen|
|Oven Light Watts||40 Watts|
|Rack Position Type||Embossed|
|Rack Type 1||Handle|
|Rack Type 1 Quantity||2|
|Rack Type 2||Glide|
|Rack Type 2 Quantity||1|
|Dimensions and Volume|
|Depth With Door 90° Open||48 3/16"|
|Depth With Handle||27 3/5"|
|Oven Interior Height||18 1/8"|
|Oven Interior Width||25 1/5"|
|Oven Interior Depth||19 7/8"|
|Minimum Cutout Height||26 3/4"|
|Minimum Cutout Width||28 1/2"|
|Maximum Cutout Height||28"|
|Maximum Cutout Width||29"|
|Oven Capacity||5.3 Cu. Ft.|
|Safety Certifications and Approvals|
|Display Interface Color||White|
|Display Light Color||White|
|Display Type||Capacitive Touch|
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...