Details & Features
The Bosch Wall Oven Installs Flush and Features Heavy Metal Stainless Steel Knobs.
- Heavy-duty Metal Knobs
- Thermal Cooking with Bake, Broil, Roast and Warm in Both Cavities
- EcoClean 2-Hour Self-Clean Cycle
- One Oven Light per Cavity to Better Monitor the Cooking Progress
- Extra Large Door Window for Easy Monitoring of Cooking Process
- Star-K certified. 100°-450° F
- Large Capacity at 4.6 Cu Ft.
- Recessed 8 Pass Broil Element for Increased Capacity and Safety
- Heavy-duty Metal Knobs for a Premium Look and Feel.
- The Wall Oven is Designed to be Installed Flush with your Cabinetry.
- Wall Ovens are Compatible with Most Competitors' Cut-Outs.
|Cooking mode||Conventional heat, Half width variable grill, warming|
|Product color||Stainless steel|
|Type of control setting devices - oven 1||Touch Control|
|Door Material - cavity 1||Stainless steel|
|Size and weight|
|Dimensions||1323 x 755 x 597|
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||52 1/16'' x 29 3/4'' x 23 1/2''|
|Required cutout size (HxWxD) (in)||49 3/4'' - 51 1/2'' x 28 1/2'' x 23 1/2''|
|Net weight (kg)||137.884|
|Net weight (lbs)||304.000|
|Display options - cavity 1||Digital display|
|T/b heating temperature max. (°F)||550|
|Are some hobs controls integrated?||No|
|Power cord length (cm)||127.0|
|Power cord length (in)||50''|
|Plug type||fixed connection, no plug|
Your dream kitchen is closer than you think. SAVE on instant Rebates* when you purchase selected Bosch kitchen appliances. Save up to $2300* on select Bosch appliances, including laundry products + get up to $500† in ADDED REBATES on Bosch Kitchen Packages. *Some conditions apply. Promotion is not available for online orders. See in-store or contact your local Tasco Appliances for more details.