Details & Features
Using Genuine European Convection Roast, you can create a juicy, tender roast up to 25% faster than non-convection modes
- Bosch wall ovens can be installed flush for a sleek timeless design, or proud for a more traditional look
- Touch control with SteelTouch buttons makes operating the oven easier
- Bosch wall ovens are compatible with most existing cutouts
- Cookies with the perfect chew and fluffy, crusty breads are baked in less time cooking with Convection Bake
- Family or guests late to dinner? Keep food warm without overcooking until ready to serve by using the warm mode
- Proof mode maintains a low temperature to proof yeast doughs for an even and faster rise compared to being left on the countertop
- Convection multi-rack mode gives uniform baking results even when using all 3 racks simultaneously
- Closed-door broiling prevents intense heat from escaping the oven - offering rich, even browning on tender cuts of meat and perfectly toasted casseroles
- Comes with 2 standard racks and 1 telescopic rack that gives easier accessibility for large or heavy dishes
- Dampened hinges softly guide the QuietClose door shut. It's premium engineering that you'll appreciate each time you close your oven
- Download the Home Connect app to remotely monitor and control your Bosch wall oven with your smart phone or tablet
- Keep your home safe by avoiding accidental or unsupervised use of your wall oven with the panel lock feature
- 2 interior oven lights provide visibility into the cavity so you can see your meal's cooking progress
- Large oven window lets you monitor the cooking progress without opening the oven door to maintain a consistent oven temperature
- With 4.6 cu. ft. capacity, Bosch 30 in. ovens allow enough space to cook for both weeknight dinners or special gatherings
- Oven doors are now more convenient than ever: A special damping mechanism prevents oven doors from slamming shut. As you gently push the door shut, it stops just before closing and then shuts itself gently and quietly, thus guaranteeing a long life for both your oven and the oven door.
- The Home Connect function will turn your oven into a cookery book, as your mobile device will give you full access to an entire world of clever recipes which you can transfer directly to your oven. You can also save them in the Home Connect app for easier access.
- Remote Diagnostics
- Should anything go wrong, you can get onto the Home Connect Hotline and talk to one of our customer support representatives who can remotely check the oven with you. If they need to come to your house, they will have the necessary spare parts with them, saving time and money.
- Check on your oven - even when you re not at home.
- Did I leave the oven on at home? A question that has constantly tormented every home cook. Ovens with the Home Connect remote control function now remove all doubt, to leave you with peace of mind. Simply use your mobile device to check on your oven's status, and conveniently control and monitor your oven remotely via the Home Connect app. With access to your oven on the go, now you can leave the house with complete confidence knowing everything is in perfect order.
- A Full-Extension Telescopic Rack Offers Safe Access to the Oven Cavity.
- Genuine European Convection for Even Baking Results on Mutliple Levels.
- Dampened Hinges Softly and Quietly Guide the QuietClose Door Shut.
- Flap door with SoftClose: the oven door closes especially gently and quietly.
|Width of the product (mm)||755|
|Height of the product (mm)||737|
|Usable volume (of cavity) - NEW (2010/30/EC)||128|
|Cooking mode||3rd element convection, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Conventional heat, Dough proving setting, Half width variable grill, Pizza setting, warming|
|Highlights||activeClean, cavity illumination, Child-proof Lock|
|Home Connect Features||iService Remote, Remote Monitoring and Control|
|Control Panel Material||Metal, Plastic|
|Type of control setting devices - oven 1||Touch Control|
|Door Material - cavity 1||Metal|
|Door hinge||Bottom, damped|
|Size and weight|
|Cavity width (cm)||61.3|
|Cavity height (cm)||45.2|
|Cavity depth (cm)||45.6|
|Dimensions||737 x 755 x 622|
|Cut-out height (mm)||686|
|Depth with door open (mm)||1,165|
|Net weight (kg)||84.490|
|Display options - cavity 1||Clear Text display, Digital display|
|Area of largest baking sheet||0|
|Hot air temperature max. (°C)||288|
|T/b heating temperature max. (°C)||288|
|Are some hobs controls integrated?||No|
|Power cord length (cm)||127|
|Plug type||fixed connection, no plug|
Your dream kitchen is closer than you think. SAVE on instant Rebates* when you purchase selected Bosch kitchen appliances. Save up to $2300* on select Bosch appliances, including laundry products + get up to $500† in ADDED REBATES on Bosch Kitchen Packages. *Some conditions apply. Promotion is not available for online orders. See in-store or contact your local Tasco Appliances for more details.