Details & Features
The Bosch Wall Oven Features a SideOpening Door for Easier Cavity Access and a High-Resolution TFT User Interface.
- Color TFT Touch Control with SteelTouch ? Buttons for Easier Operation of the Oven
- 14 Specialized Cooking Modes - Gourmet Cooking Made Easy
- Custom Cooking Programs: No-Preheat Frozen Food Mode, Pizza, Pie, Warm and Proof
- Genuine European Convection for Even Baking Results on Multiple Racks.
- Temperature Conversion for Convection Cooking
- Fast Preheat Reduces Preheat Time
- EcoClean ? 2-Hour Self-Clean Cycle
- Two Halogen Lights Provide Superior Cavity Illumination
- Timer with Cook Time and Delay Start Function
- Extra Large Door Window for Easy Monitoring of Cooking Process
- Star-K certified. F100°-450°. Two Separate Time Intervals can be Programmed
- Large Capacity at 4.6 Cu Ft.
- Recessed 8 Pass Broil Element for Increased Capacity and Safety
- Self-cleaning function
- With the Self-Clean cycle, you no longer need to worry about clean-up. For busier days, 2 and 3 hour cycles are available for a quick clean. For a deeper clean, a 4 hour cycle is also available.
- Telescopic rack for an effortless glide
- The full extension telescopic rack supports heavy dishes and glides effortlessly.
- Convection Multi-Rack for even baking on all racks
- A third heating element and fan at the back of the oven evenly circulates air around the cavity so you get even golden results, no matter where you place your pan.
- SideOpening door
- The SideOpening door offers easy access to the oven cavity, so you don't need to lean over.
- A Full-Extension Telescopic Rack Offers Safe Access to the Oven Cavity.
- Oven is equipped with a self-cleaning cycle that easily cleans itself via 2, 3, and 4 hour cycle options.
- Genuine European Convection provides even baking results on all racks, no matter where you place your pan.
- Touch Control with SteelTouch ? Buttons are sleek and make operating the oven easy.
|Where can the appliance be installed||Base cabinet, high cupboard installation|
|Are some hobs controls integrated?||No|
|Variant color||Stainless steel|
|User interface||Red LED display with knob control|
|Number of heating & combination modes||13|
|Cooking mode||3rd element convection, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Conventional heat, Dough proving setting, Eco, Half width variable grill, Pizza setting, Special baking setting, warming|
|Integrated Cleaning system||Self Clean|
|Safety device||door lock electronical, Safety switch-off func oven|
|Included accessories||3 x oven racks /upper, 1 x Broiler pan /upper, 1 x temperature probe /upper|
|Size and weight|
|Dimensions||737 x 755 x 622 mm|
|Minimum height for installation||686 mm|
|Maximum height for installation||727 mm|
|Depth for installation||597 mm|
|Net weight||87.533 kg|
|Heating method hot air||No|
SAVE when you purchase a combination of eligible Bosch appliances from August 26 – October 28, 2021. Each package must contain one appliance unit from a different kitchen category to redeem an instant rebate. Buy 3 eligible Bosch units to receive $200 in instant rebate. Buy 4 eligible Bosch units to receive $300 in instant rebate. Buy 5 eligible Bosch units to receive $500 in instant rebate. Some conditions apply. Promotion is not available for online orders. See in-store or contact your local Tasco Appliances for more details.
Valid from 8/26/2021 to 10/28/2021