Benchmark Series - Stainless Steel Hblp651ruc
- SALE Ends August 4, 2022:
- Tasco's Sale Price:
- Total Price:
Available For Viewing at Showroom:
Details & Features
A Newly Designed and Engineered Bosch Wall Oven Features a SideOpening Door and High-Resolution TFT User Interface.
- Color TFT Touch Control with SteelTouch Buttons for Easier Operation of the Oven
- 14 Specialized Cooking Modes in Both Cavities - Gourmet Cooking Made Easy
- Custom Cooking Programs Both Cavities: No-Preheat Frozen Food Mode, Pizza, Pie, Warm and Proof
- Genuine European Convection in Both Cavities
- Temperature Conversion for Convection Cooking
- Fast Preheat Reduces Preheat Time
- EcoClean 2-Hour Self-Clean Cycle
- EcoChef Mode - Remaing Heat in Cavity Finishes Cooking Process
- AutoProbe: Takes the Guesswork out of Rare, Medium and Well Done
- Two Halogen Lights per Cavity Provide Superior Illumination
- Timer with Cook Time and Delay Start Function
- Extra Large Door Window for Easy Monitoring of Cooking Process
- Star-K certified. F100°-450°. Two Separate Time Intervals can be Programmed
- Large Capacity at 4.6 Cu Ft.
- Recessed 8 Pass Broil Element for Increased Capacity and Safety
- Side-Opening Door Offers Better Ergonomic Access to the Oven Cavity.
- The Color TFT Control Panel with SteelTouch Buttons is Easy to Use.
- A Full-Extension Telescopic Rack Offers Safe Access to the Oven Cavity.
- The Wall Oven is Designed to be Installed Flush with your Cabinetry.
- Wall Ovens are Compatible with Most Competitors' Cut-Outs.
|Cooking method second cavity||3rd element convection, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Dough proving setting, Pizza setting, Special baking setting, Top/bottom heating, Top heating, 1/3 bottom heat., Variable small-area grill, Warming|
|Cleaning system - cavity 1||, Self Clean|
|Cleaning system - cavity 2||easy to clean enamel|
|Number of interior lights||2|
|Included accessories||3 x oven racks /upper, 3 x oven racks /lower, 1 x Broiler pan /upper, 1 x temperature probe /upper|
|Bake Element Wattages cavity 1 (W)||2,400 W|
|Broil Element Wattages cavity 1 (W)||3,800 W|
|Convection Element Wattages cavity 1 (W)||2,000 W|
|Convection Element Wattages cavity 2 (W)||2,000 kW|
|Watts (W)||9,200 W|
|Current (A)||40 A|
|Volts (V)||240/208 V|
|Frequency (Hz)||60 Hz|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||52 1/16'' x 29 3/4'' x 23 1/2''|
|Required cutout size (HxWxD) (in)||49 3/4'' - 51 1/2'' x 28 1/2'' x 23 1/2''|
|Product packaging dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||53 7/8'' x 34'' x 31 1/2''|
|Power cord length (in)||50''|
|Net weight (lbs)||301 lbs|
|Gross weight (lbs)||328 lbs|
Buy more, Save more on eligible Bosch appliances from June 23 – August 4, 2022. Buy 3 qualifying Bosch appliances and Save $200. Buy 4 qualifying Bosch appliances and Save $300. Buy 5+ qualifying Bosch appliances and Save $500 Some conditions apply. Promotion is not available for online orders. See in-store or contact your local Tasco Appliances for more details.
Valid from 6/23/2022 to 8/4/2022
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...