27" Double Wall Oven, HBN8651UC, Stainless Steel
Details & Features
Introducing a Newly Designed and Engineered Bosch Wall Oven Featuring a QuietClose Doornull
- Dampened Hinges Softly and Quietly Guide the QuietClose Door Shut.
- A Full-Extension Telescopic Rack Offers Safe Access to the Oven Cavity.
- Touch Control with SteelTouch Buttons Makes Operating the Oven Easier.
- The Wall Oven is Designed to be Installed Flush with your Cabinetry.
- Wall Ovens are Compatible with Most Competitors' Cut-Outs.
|Cooking method second cavity||Top/bottom heating, Top heating, 1/3 bottom heat., Variable small-area grill, Warming|
|Cleaning system - cavity 1||, Self Clean|
|Cleaning system - cavity 2||easy to clean enamel|
|Number of interior lights||2|
|Included accessories||3 x oven racks /upper, 2 x oven racks /lower, 1 x temperature probe /upper|
|Bake Element Wattages cavity 1 (W)||2,400 W|
|Broil Element Wattages cavity 1 (W)||3,800 W|
|Convection Element Wattages cavity 1 (W)||2,000 W|
|Watts (W)||8,600 W|
|Current (A)||40 A|
|Volts (V)||240/208 V|
|Frequency (Hz)||60 Hz|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||52 1/16'' x 26 3/4'' x 23 1/2''|
|Required cutout size (HxWxD) (in)||49 3/4'' - 51 1/2'' x 25 1/2'' x 23 1/2''|
|Product packaging dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||53 7/8'' x 34'' x 31 1/2''|
|Power cord length (in)||50''|
|Net weight (lbs)||301 lbs|
|Gross weight (lbs)||328 lbs|
*While we place great care into preparing product descriptions and prices, sometimes technical and typographical errors or omissions may occur. Tasco Appliances cannot be held responsible for such errors and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.