Details & Features
A Newly Designed and Engineered Bosch Combination Oven Featuring a Steam Convection Oven and Wall Oven With Smooth-Close Door.
- Color TFT Touch Control with SteelTouch Buttons for Easier Operation of the Oven
- 14 Specialized Cooking Modes - Gourmet Cooking Made Easy
- Custom Cooking Programs: No-Preheat Frozen Food Mode, Pizza, Pie, Warm and Proof
- Genuine European Convection
- Temperature Conversion for Convection Cooking
- EcoClean 2-Hour Self-Clean Cycle
- EcoChef Mode - Remaing Heat in Cavity Finishes Cooking Process
- Two Halogen Lights Provide Superior Cavity Illumination
- Timer with Cook Time and Delay Start Function
- Extra Large Door Window for Easy Monitoring of Cooking Process
- Star-K certified. F100°-450°. Two Separate Time Intervals can be Programmed
- AutoProbe: Takes the Guesswork out of Rare, Medium and Well Done
- Large Capacity at 4.6 Cu Ft.
- Recessed 8 Pass Broil Element for Increased Capacity and Safety
- The Steam Oven Cooks Meats, Vegetables, Rice, Fish to Perfection.
- Dampened Hinges Softly and Quietly Guide the QuietClose Door Shut.
- The Color TFT Control Panel with SteelTouch Buttons is Easy to Use.
- A Full-Extension Telescopic Rack Offers Safe Access to the Oven Cavity.
- The Wall Oven is Designed to be Installed Flush with your Cabinetry.
|Cooking method second cavity||3rd element convection, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Dough proving setting, Eco, Pizza setting, Pre-heating, Special baking setting, Top/bottom heating, Top heating, 1/3 bottom heat., Variable small-area grill, Warming|
|Cleaning system - cavity 2||easy to clean enamel|
|Number of interior lights||1|
|Included accessories||1 x oven racks /lower, 1 x Broiler pan /lower, 1 x temperature probe /lower|
|Convection Element Wattages cavity 1 (W)||1,960 W|
|Convection Element Wattages cavity 2 (W)||2,000 kW|
|Watts (W)||8,400 W|
|Current (A)||40 A|
|Volts (V)||208-240 V|
|Frequency (Hz)||60 Hz|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||49" x 29 3/4" x 24 1/2"|
|Required cutout size (HxWxD) (in)||48 5/8" x 28 1/2" x 23 1/2"|
|Product packaging dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||59 1/4" x 34" x 31 1/2"|
|Power cord length (in)||50''|
|Net weight (lbs)||304 lbs|
|Gross weight (lbs)||328 lbs|
Your dream kitchen is closer than you think. SAVE on instant Rebates* when you purchase selected Bosch kitchen appliances. Save up to $2300* on select Bosch appliances, including laundry products + get up to $500† in ADDED REBATES on Bosch Kitchen Packages. *Some conditions apply. Promotion is not available for online orders. See in-store or contact your local Tasco Appliances for more details.