Benchmark Series - Stainless Steel HSLP751UC
Details & Features
A Newly Designed and Engineered Bosch Combination Oven Featuring a Steam Convection Oven and Wall Oven With Smooth-Close Door.
- Color TFT Touch Control with SteelTouch Buttons for Easier Operation of the Oven
- 14 Specialized Cooking Modes - Gourmet Cooking Made Easy
- Custom Cooking Programs: No-Preheat Frozen Food Mode, Pizza, Pie, Warm and Proof
- Genuine European Convection
- Temperature Conversion for Convection Cooking
- EcoClean 2-Hour Self-Clean Cycle
- EcoChef Mode - Remaing Heat in Cavity Finishes Cooking Process
- Two Halogen Lights Provide Superior Cavity Illumination
- Timer with Cook Time and Delay Start Function
- Extra Large Door Window for Easy Monitoring of Cooking Process
- Star-K certified. F100°-450°. Two Separate Time Intervals can be Programmed
- AutoProbe: Takes the Guesswork out of Rare, Medium and Well Done
- Large Capacity at 4.6 Cu Ft.
- Recessed 8 Pass Broil Element for Increased Capacity and Safety
- The Steam Oven Cooks Meats, Vegetables, Rice, Fish to Perfection.
- Dampened Hinges Softly and Quietly Guide the QuietClose Door Shut.
- The Color TFT Control Panel with SteelTouch Buttons is Easy to Use.
- A Full-Extension Telescopic Rack Offers Safe Access to the Oven Cavity.
- The Wall Oven is Designed to be Installed Flush with your Cabinetry.
|Cooking method second cavity||3rd element convection, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Dough proving setting, Eco, Pizza setting, Pre-heating, Special baking setting, Top/bottom heating, Top heating, 1/3 bottom heat., Variable small-area grill, Warming|
|Cleaning system - cavity 2||easy to clean enamel|
|Number of interior lights||1|
|Included accessories||1 x oven racks /lower, 1 x Broiler pan /lower, 1 x temperature probe /lower|
|Convection Element Wattages cavity 1 (W)||1,960 W|
|Convection Element Wattages cavity 2 (W)||2,000 kW|
|Watts (W)||8,400 W|
|Current (A)||40 A|
|Volts (V)||208-240 V|
|Frequency (Hz)||60 Hz|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||49" x 29 3/4" x 24 1/2"|
|Required cutout size (HxWxD) (in)||48 5/8" x 28 1/2" x 23 1/2"|
|Product packaging dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||59 1/4" x 34" x 31 1/2"|
|Power cord length (in)||50''|
|Net weight (lbs)||304 lbs|
|Gross weight (lbs)||328 lbs|
*While we place great care into preparing product descriptions and prices, sometimes technical and typographical errors or omissions may occur. Tasco Appliances cannot be held responsible for such errors and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.