Details & Features
The Warming Drawer Keeps Meals Hot and is Designed to Match the Perfectly Flush Fit of a Bosch Wall, Speed.
- 450 Watt Heating Element Concealed Below Drawer
- Special Dough Proofing Mode
- Sturdy Ball Bearing Telescopic Rails for Smooth Opening
- Sabbath Mode
- 1 Hour Automatic Shut-Off Function with Adjustable Timer
- 1.9 Cu.Ft. Large Cavity
- Lower Side Walls Allow Easy Loading and Unloading of Drawer
- The Warming Drawer has 3 Settings to Keep Meals Hot and Ready to Serve.
- Matches Bosch Built-in Products. Install either Flush or Proud.
|Height of the product (mm)||244 mm|
|Maximum number of reference plates||0|
|Maximum number of espresso cups||0|
|Product color||Stainless steel|
|Size and weight|
|Dimensions||244 x 680 x 557 mm|
|Required cutout size (HxWxD) (mm)||235 x 648 x 597 mm|
|Net weight (kg)||22.720 kg|
|Power cord length (cm)||213 cm|
|Current (A)||15 A|
|Watts (W)||450 W|
|Frequency (Hz)||60 Hz|
|Plug type||120V-3 prong|
Now more than ever, your world revolves around your kitchen. Take advantage of Bosch's Instant Rebate program from June 24- August 5, 2021. Save on German engineering and family-approved appliances from Bosch. Save $2300* on selected Bosch Appliances Packages, including Bosch laundry products, PLUS $500† in added rebates on Bosch kitchen packages. *Some conditions apply. Promotion is not available for online orders. See in-store or contact your local Tasco Appliances for further details.