Details & Features
Offering an array of options for cooking and entertaining, this warming drawer provides a convenient alternative to an oven for bread proofing, slow-roasting, plate-warming and keeping completed dishes warm before serving. This warming drawer pairs beautifully with appliances in our RISE suite
- Sensor Temperature Control
- This intuitive temperature control automatically monitors and regulates the warming drawer''s temperature.
- Slow Roast Function
- Enjoy the versatility of the Slow Roast function which allows you to roast foods such as beef, pork and poultry over a long period of time with tender, moist results. It cooks and roasts foods slowly at a low temperature and features two settings, resulti
- Bread Proofing Function
- This specialized warming drawer function provides a controlled environment for proofing bread with excellent results. It prepares dough for baking by activating the yeast and allowing bread and rolls to rise at a low temperature.
- Approved for Indoor/Outdoor Use
- Freeing you from design constraints, this warming drawer can be installed both indoors as well as in outdoor locations like patios and decks.
- Humidity Slide Control
- Two humidity settings allow you to precisely control the moistness or crispness of food by opening or closing the vent slots in the door. The Moist setting holds moisture in the drawer to keep food soft, while the Dry setting allows steam and moisture to
- 1.5 Cubic Foot Capacity
- To accommodate a variety of sizes and shapes of dishes and cookware, this warming drawer offers an ample, 1.5 cubic feet of capacity.
|Carton Depth||31 1/4|
|Carton Height||16 1/2|
|Carton Width||29 3/4|
|Cutout Height||9 1/8|
|Cutout Width||25 1/2|
|Capacity (cubic feet)||1.50|
|Handle Color||Stainless Steel|
|Configuration and Overview|
|Humidity Control Type||Moist & Dry Selections|
|Control Location||Right Side|
|Sensor Temperature Manangement||Yes|
|Temperature Range||90 - 250|
|Handle Material||Stainless Steel|
|Heating Elements (Watts)||600|
|Number of Racks||2|