Details & Features
Beyond a veil of dark glass, the power of the MultiMode™ Convection system caresses every morsel with even heat. With curated recipe presets and full-color images, an intuitive, guided culinary experience awaits your touch.
- 4.3-Inch Full Color LCD Display
- A highly interactive, full-color LCD touchscreen is packed with dynamic features that allow you to navigate effortlessly through settings and cooking options including temperature and cooking mode.
- Cinematic Lighting
- Lights, camera, cook. Halogen lighting increases to full intensity, minimizing shadows and dramatically showcasing food.
- Seamless Touches
- Seamlessly designed. Concealed details melt into their stainless steel surround, as dark interiors and glass expanses pull you in.
- Glide Rack
- Smooth moves. Glides in and out fluidly and quietly, even when fully loaded.
- Irresistible Interior
- Captivation cloaked in black. Beyond a dark glass expanse, cinematic lighting illuminates smooth racks, flat tines, and an enticing jet black interior.
- 5.0 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Big on entertaining. Generous capacity to cook multiple dishes at once.
- MultiMode™ Convection System
- Steady heat is circulated by whirling metal blades, weaving around every flat tine. Wield your cooking prowess from marbled meats to succulent roasts.
- Closed Door Broiling
- Turn up the heat behind closed doors. Caramelized crust. Delicate char. Tender center. High, even heat means you can sear fearlessly.
- Versatile Cooking Modes
- Uncompromising results, untroubled process. Automatically convection cook by food type, or manually select convection modes by cooking method. Take the guesswork out of convection cooking with automatic temperature and time conversions. Get even more vers
- Temperature Probe
- Know when dinner is done without ever opening the door. 4 points of contact deliver temperature readings visible on the LCD screen.
- 3,200-Watt Convection Element
- Power, controlled. Evenly bake breads and cook main dishes in a controlled environment powered by this 3,200-watt convection element.
- 2,800-Watt Hidden Bake Element
- Unleash hidden power. This 2,800-watt bake element is concealed beneath the oven floor, providing even heat and a smooth surface that is easy to clean.
- 4,000-Watt Broil Element
- Tap into high-watt, even heat designed to broil meats with this 4,000-watt element for savory, caramelized crust.
- Control Lock
- Control Lock prevents unintended use of the oven and ensures complete, simple cleaning of the controls.
- 8-Pass Reflective Broil Element
- Maximum coverage. Even heat distribution. Beneath a stainless steel broil plate, this element radiates heat back onto cookware and food.
- Auto Convection Conversion
- Bake with abandon. The oven automatically converts temperature and cook time to make any recipe a convection recipe.
- Auto Convection Modes
- Savour taste that leaves you wanting more. Choose your food type, and temperature and airflow automatically adjust for baking, broiling or roasting.
- Manual Convection Modes
- Select from presets like Convect Bake, Convect Roast and Convect Broil to let the cooking method guide you.
- Rapid Preheat
- Reduce preheat time in the lower oven while baking on up to two oven racks.
- Proofing Option
- Tame the temperamental. Low, consistent heat protects dough from temperature swings for an even, rapid rise.
- Keep Warm™ Option
- Reward anticipation. Low heat keeps tempting dishes ready and waiting for the right moment.
- Sabbath Mode
- Select this function to bypass the oven''s automatic shutoff when observing the Sabbath and other religious holidays.
- Experts at the Ready
- Our crew relentlessly engages with JennAir™ appliances day in, day out. Initiated in rigorous product, process and culinary training, this team answers to you-from sales to installation to ownership.
- Serviced by a Select Few
- We narrowed down our dedicated network to only the most experienced providers. Armed with extensive access to products and knowledge, their expertise is unmatched.
|Carton Depth||31 5/16|
|Carton Height||30 7/8|
|Carton Width||35 1/4|
|Cutout Height||29 7/16|
|Cutout Width||28 1/2|
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles||24 5/16|
|Depth Closed Including Handles||27 1/8|
|Depth Excluding Doors||23|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||45 7/16|
|Capacity (cubic feet)||5.00|
|ADA Compliant||ADA Height and Side and Front Reach Compliant|
|Energy Rating (kWH/year)||385|
|Kosher Consumer Friendly||Yes|
|Configuration and Overview|
|Installable Under Cooktop||Yes|
|Control Type||Tap Touch|
|Electronic Display Type||LCD Screen|
|Power On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Number of Bake Elements||1|
|Oven Cooking System||Convection|
|Door Broil Position||Closed|
|Number of Broil Elements||1|
|Hidden Bake Element||Yes|
|Broiler Location||Top of Oven|
|Convection Functions||Bake Broil Roast Upper|
|Light Control||Oven Light Touch Pad|
|Self-Cleaning Oven Racks||No|
|Oven Door||Metal & Glass|
|Handle Color||Stainless Steel|
|Handle Material||Stainless Steel|
|Flush Installation Approved||Yes|
|Selection||Audible Signal,Control Lock,Cancel/Off,Slow Cook,Cook and Hold,Language Conversion,Temperature Conversion,Favorites,Start Time,Stop Time,Bake,Temperature-Sensor Baking,Broil,Proofing,Cook Time Indicator,Delay Start,Warm Hold,Sabbath Mode,Rapid Preheat,Clock,Temperature Probe,Timer|
|Bake Element Power||2800W/2427W|
|Broiler Element Power||4000W|
|Convection Element Type||Single Fan|
|Convection Element Power (watts)||3200|
|Oven Rack 1 Type||Standard|
|Number of Rack Guides||6|
|Oven Rack 2 Type||Gliding Roll-Out|
|Oven Interior Depth(IN,inches)||19|
|Oven Cleaning Type||Self-Cleaning|
|Number of Oven Racks||3|
|Oven Interior Width(IN,inches)||25|
|Oven Interior Height(IN,inches)||18|
|Power Cord Included||No|
|Oven Configuration||Single Oven|