Details & Features
Beyond a veil of dark glass, the staggering power of V2™ Vertical Dual-Fan Convection caresses every morsel with precise, even heat. With curated recipes and full-color doneness images, an intelligent culinary experience awaits your touch.
- Irresistible Interior
- Captivation cloaked in black. Beyond a dark glass expanse, cinematic lighting illuminates smooth racks, flat tines, and an enticing jet black interior.
- 7-Inch Full Color LCD Display
- Visually vibrant. This highly-interactive, full-color display is packed with dynamic features that allow you to navigate effortlessly through settings and the JennAir™ Culinary Center.
- Cinematic Lighting
- Lights, camera, cook. Halogen lighting increases to full intensity, minimizing shadows and dramatically showcasing food.
- Seamless Touches
- Seamlessly designed. Concealed details melt into their stainless steel surround, as dark interiors and glass expanses pull you in.
- Glide Rack
- Smooth moves. Glides in and out fluidly and quietly, even when fully loaded.
- Smooth Close Door
- Quiet, soft, secure. Your oven gently pulls the door closed.
- Chef's Light
- Food shown in its best light. This third halogen lamp shines above the door, front and center, further reducing shadows for clear illumination.
- 5.0 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Big on entertaining. Generous capacity to cook multiple dishes at once.
- Closed Door Broiling
- Turn up the heat behind closed doors. Caramelized crust. Delicate char. Tender center. High, even heat means you can sear fearlessly.
- V2™ Vertical Dual-Fan Convection
- Dual counter-rotating vertical fans work in tandem, helping you wield your cooking prowess with everything from mouthwatering fillets to irresistible roasts.
- Versatile Cooking Modes
- Uncompromising results, untroubled process. Automatically convection cook by food type, or manually select convection modes by cooking method. Take the guesswork out of convection cooking with automatic temperature and time conversions. Get even more vers
- JennAir™ Culinary Centre
- With step-by-step support, savor the full culinary experience backed by customized algorithms, featuring full-color food photography, doneness levels, pan types and menu-specific tips.
- My Creations
- Curate recipe presets at will. Bake for 30 minutes, broil for 4 and keep dishes warm until you're ready to dine-all without lifting a finger.
- No Preheat Baking
- Bake on a single rack without the wait.
- 2,800-Watt Hidden Bake Element
- Unleash hidden power. This 2,800-watt bake element is concealed beneath the oven floor, providing even heat and a smooth surface that is easy to clean.
- 4,000-Watt Broil Element
- Tap into high-watt, even heat designed to broil meats with this 4,000-watt element for savory, caramelized crust.
- Convection Tower
- A touch of style in an unexpected place. Dual vertical fans work in tandem, helping you wield your cooking prowess with everything from mouthwatering fillets to irresistible roasts.
- 8-Pass Reflective Broil Element
- Maximum coverage. Even heat distribution. Beneath a stainless steel broil plate, this element radiates heat back onto cookware and food.
- 6,800-Watt Combined Convection Capacity
- Uncompromising prowess.Two 3,400-watt convection elements combine to create powerful, even heat for dishes that make an impact.
- Keep Warm™ Option
- Reward anticipation. Low heat keeps tempting dishes ready and waiting for the right moment.
- 3,400-Watt Convection Element
- Power, controlled. Evenly bake breads and cook main dishes in a controlled environment powered by this 3,400-watt convection element.
- Auto Convection Conversion
- Bake with abandon. The oven automatically converts temperature and cook time to make any recipe a convection recipe.
- Auto Convection Modes
- Savor taste that leaves you wanting more. Choose your food type, and temperature and airflow automatically adjust for baking, broiling or roasting.
- Manual Convection Modes
- Select from presets like Convect Bake, Convect Roast and Convect Broil to let the cooking method guide you.
- Rapid Preheat
- Reduce preheat time in the lower oven while baking on up to two oven racks.
- Proofing Option
- Tame the temperamental. Low, consistent heat protects dough from temperature swings for an even, rapid rise.
- Control Lock
- Control Lock prevents unintended use of the oven and ensures complete, simple cleaning of the controls.
- Sabbath Mode
- Select this function to bypass the oven''s automatic shutoff when observing the Sabbath and other religious holidays.
- Experts at the Ready
- Our crew relentlessly engages with JennAir™ appliances day in, day out. Initiated in rigorous product, process and culinary training, this team answers to you-from sales to installation to ownership.
- Serviced by a Select Few
- We narrowed down our dedicated network to only the most experienced providers. Armed with extensive access to products and knowledge, their expertise is unmatched.
- Smart Integration
- Use voice commands with the Google Assistant.* *Appliance must be set to remote enable. WiFi & App required. Features subject to change. Details and privacy info at jennair.ca/connected.
- Remote Access
- Preheat. Check cooking status. Personalize settings. Connect to WiFi for real-time notifications and control your appliance from anywhere. Tap and swipe on both iOS and Android devices.**Appliance must be set to remote enable. WiFi & App required. Feature
- Cook on Command (U.S. Only)
- Not Available in Canada
- Connected Temperature Probe
- Know when dinner is done without ever opening the door. Readings of food''s internal temperature, visible on the LCD screen or directly from the app.
- Alexa Enabled Device (U.S. Only)
- Not Available in Canada
- Google Assistant Enabled Device (U.S. Only)
- Not Available in Canada
- On-Demand Experts
- Connect with the JennAir Epicenter through chat, email, or call to tap into the brilliant minds of experts who know JennAir™ appliances inside and out. Receive diagnostic codes on the app and they'll deploy service targeted to your wall oven's best intere
|Carton Depth||31 5/16|
|Carton Height||53 5/8|
|Carton Width||35 1/4|
|Cutout Width||28 1/2|
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles||24 5/16|
|Depth Closed Including Handles||27 1/8|
|Depth Excluding Doors||23|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||45 7/16|
|Capacity (cubic feet)||10.00|
|ADA Compliant||ADA Height and Side and Front Reach Compliant|
|Energy Rating (kWH/year)||407|
|Kosher Consumer Friendly||Yes|
|Configuration and Overview|
|Installable Under Cooktop||No|
|Control Type||Tap Touch|
|Electronic Display Type||Full Color LCD,LCD Screen|
|Power On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Number of Bake Elements||1|
|Oven Cooking System||Convection|
|Door Broil Position||Closed|
|Number of Broil Elements||1|
|Hidden Bake Element||Yes|
|Convection Functions||Bake Broil Roast Both|
|Broiler Location||Top of Oven|
|Light Control||Oven Light Touch Pad|
|Lower Oven Number of Oven Lights||3|
|Upper Oven Number of Oven Lights||3|
|Number of Lower Oven Racks||3|
|Number of Lower Rack Guides||6|
|Number of Upper Oven Racks||3|
|Number of Upper Rack Guides||6|
|Self-Cleaning Oven Racks||No|
|Lower Oven Interior Depth(IN,inches)||19|
|Lower Oven Interior Height(IN,inches)||18|
|Lower Oven Interior Width(IN,inches)||25|
|Upper Oven Interior Depth(IN,inches)||19|
|Upper Oven Interior Height (IN,inches)||18|
|Upper Oven Interior Width(IN,inches)||25|
|Oven Door||Metal & Glass|
|Handle Color||Stainless Steel|
|Handle Material||Stainless Steel|
|Flush Installation Approved||Yes|
|Oven Selections||Auto On,Centrifugal,Bake,Broil,Cancel/Off,Clock,Control Lock,Cook and Hold,Cook Time Indicator,Delay Start,Favorites,Language Conversion,Proofing,Rapid Preheat,Sabbath Mode,Slow Cook,Start Time,Stop Time,Temperature Conversion,Temperature Probe,Temperature-Sensor Baking,Timer,Warm Hold|
|Selection||Audible Signal,Control Lock,Cancel/Off,Slow Cook,Cook and Hold,Language Conversion,Temperature Conversion,Favorites,Start Time,Stop Time,Bake,Temperature-Sensor Baking,Broil,Proofing,Cook Time Indicator,Delay Start,Warm Hold,Sabbath Mode,Rapid Preheat,Clock,Temperature Probe,Timer|
|Bake Element Power||2800W Both|
|Broiler Element Power||4000W Both|
|Convection Element Power (watts)||6800|
|Convection Element Type||Dual-Fan|
|Oven Rack 1 Type||Standard|
|Oven Rack 2 Type||Gliding Roll-Out|
|Oven Cleaning Type||Self-Cleaning|
|Upper Oven Interior Height(IN,inches)||18|
|Power Cord Included||No|
|Oven Configuration||Double Oven|
|Connectivity||Amazon Alexa,Android,Google Assistant,iOS|
|Works With||WiFi,App,Remote Access,Voice Controlled|
Purchase 2 or 3 eligible∆ Jennair® appliances and receive 20% instant savings*. Purchase 4 or more eligible∆ Jennair® appliances and receive 25% instant savings.** ∆Refrigerator Panels qualify as an eligible model. Some conditions apply. Promotion is not qualified for online orders. Please see in-store or contact your local Tasco Appliances for further details.