27" Combination Wall Oven with Even-Heat True Convection (lower oven) - Black Stainless
Details & Features
This 27" Combination Wall Oven with Even-Heat True Convection provides consistent heating and even cooking. A unique bow-tie shaped design and convection fan helps ensure there are no burnt edges or undercooked centers. Its upper Microwave Convection Cooking Oven combines a 900 watt microwave with a 1600 watt convection element for high speed cooking. Bold design details are the perfect balance of elegance and functionality.
- Even-Heat True Convection Oven (lower oven)
- Produces flawless results. The unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the inside of the oven is heated to, and stays at, the perfect temperature.
- Microwave Convection Cooking (upper oven)
- Combines the power of a 900 watt microwave with a 1600 watt convection element to increase the speed of cooking and provide a secondary convection option.
- Professionally-Inspired Design (VBL Light)
- Combines a bold blend of professionally-inspired styling with sleek touches for the home. This beautiful built-in wall oven features Satin Textured Handles and the KitchenAid™ Badge, a symbol of uncompromised quality.
- Temperature Probe - Allows accurate measurement of internal temperatures of meats, poultry, and casseroles without having to open the oven so that food can be cooked perfectly.
- EasyConvect Conversion System - Takes guesswork out of convection cooking by ensuring you can get exceptional results when experimenting with new or familiar recipes.
- 4.3 Cu. Ft. Capacity (lower oven) - Provides spacious cooking capacity that can comfortably fit multiple dishes at the same time.
- 1.4 Cu. Ft. Capacity (upper oven) - Provides spacious cooking capacity while complementing your lower convection oven.
- Crispwave Microwave Technology and Crisper Pan (upper oven) - Allows grilling, frying and convection cooking in the microwave. The specially designed crisper pan can be used to brown, crisp, and pan-fry foods.
- SatinGlide Roll-Out Extension Rack (lower oven) - Allows easy roll-out for loading and unloading and features an easy-grip handle, giving confidence to cook with large or heavy dishes.
|Depth||68.90 cm, 27-1/8 in|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||118.74 cm, 46-3/4 in|
|Height||107.95 cm, 42-1/2 in|
|Microwave Capacity||39.62 l, 1.4 cu. ft.|
|Oven Capacity||121.69 l, 4.3 cu. ft.|
|Width||68.58 cm, 27.0 in|
|Configuration and Overview|
|Size||68.58 cm, 27 in|
|Bake Element Power||2800W|
|Broiler Location||Top of Oven|
|Convection Functions||Bake, Broil, Roast|
|Door Broil Position||Closed|
|Hidden Bake Element||Yes|
|Number of Oven Lights||2|
|Number of Oven Racks||3|
|Number of Rack Guides||6|
|Oven Cooking System||Convection|
|Oven Light Type||Halogen|
|Oven Rack 1 Type||Standard|
|Oven Rack 2 Type||Standard|
|Oven Rack 3 Type||Gliding Roll-Out|
|Self-Cleaning Oven Racks||No|
|Door Type||Metal & Glass|
|Flush Installation Approved||Yes|
|Handle Color||Stainless Steel|
|Handle Material||Stainless Steel|
|Convection Power||1600 W, 1600 W, 1600 W, 1600 W|
|Cooking Power||900 W, 900 W, 900 W, 900 W|
|Door Swing||Drop Down|
|Grill Power||1600.0 W, 1600.0 W, 1600.0 W, 1600.0 W|
|Microwave Selections||Baking Rack, Add A Minute, Cook Power, Cook Time, Crisp Pan, Defrost, Easy Convect, Popcorn, Reheat, Soften/Melt, Steam, Steam Accessory|
|Sensor Cooking||Yes - Microwave|
|Turntable Diameter Size||35.88 cm, 14-1/8 in|
|Power Cord Included||No|