27" Double Wall Oven with Even-Heat True Convection - Black Stainless Steel with PrintShield™ Finish
- SALE Ends March 31, 2021:
- Tasco's Sale Price:
- Total Price:
Details & Features
This 27" Double Wall Oven with Even-Heat True Convection provides consistent heating and even cooking. A unique bow-tie shaped design and convection fan helps ensure there are no burnt edges or undercooked centers. The Temperature Probe delivers accurate measurement of internal temperatures of meats, poultry, and casseroles without opening the oven. Bold design details are the perfect balance of elegance and functionality.
- Even-Heat True Convection Oven (both ovens)
- Produces flawless results. The unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the inside of the oven is heated to, and stays at, the perfect temperature.
- Temperature Probe (both ovens)
- Allows accurate measurement of internal temperatures of meats, poultry, and casseroles without having to open the oven so that food can be cooked perfectly. Comes with 1 meat probe cord for use in either oven.
- Professionally-Inspired Design (Full VBL)
- Combines a bold blend of professionally-inspired styling with sleek touches for the home. This beautiful built-in wall oven features Satin Textured Handles, Precision Touch Controls, a stunning Chrome Inlaid Frame, the KitchenAid™ Badge and Brand Medallion.
- FIT System Guarantee
- Allows for customization of wall oven instillation to match the height of existing cabinets through flexible design elements.
- Even-Heat Preheat
- Helps remove cold spots to help ensure even baking because the entire oven, including the walls and racks, are heated to the correct temperature.
- EasyConvect Conversion System - Takes the guesswork out of convection cooking by ensuring exceptional results when experimenting with new recipes or familiar favorites.
- 4.3 Cu. Ft. Capacity - Provides spacious cooking capacity that can comfortably fit multiple dishes at the same time.
|Oven Window Size||Extra Large|
|Cutout Depth||60.96 cm, 24.0 in|
|Cutout Height||127.64 cm, 50-1/4 in|
|Cutout Width||64.77 cm, 25-1/2 in|
|Depth||68.90 cm, 27-1/8 in|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||118.74 cm, 46-3/4 in|
|Height||130.18 cm, 51-1/4 in|
|Lower Oven Capacity||121.69 l, 4.3 cu. ft.|
|Upper Oven Capacity||121.69 l, 4.3 cu. ft.|
|Width||68.58 cm, 27.0 in|
|Configuration and Overview|
|Installable Under Cooktop||No|
|Size||68.58 cm, 27 in|
|Broiler Location||Top of Oven|
|Convection Functions||Bake Broil Roast Both|
|Door Broil Position||Closed|
|Hidden Bake Element||Yes|
|Light Control||Oven Light Touch Pad|
|Lower Oven Interior Depth||48.26 cm, 19.0 in|
|Lower Oven Interior Height||45.72 cm, 18.0 in|
|Lower Oven Interior Width||55.88 cm, 22.0 in|
|Lower Oven Number of Oven Lights||2|
|Number of Bake Elements||2|
|Number of Broil Elements||2|
|Number of Lower Oven Racks||3|
|Number of Lower Rack Guides||6|
|Number of Upper Oven Racks||3|
|Number of Upper Rack Guides||6|
|Oven Cooking System||Convection Both|
|Power On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Self-Cleaning Oven Racks||No|
|Upper Oven Interior Depth||48.26 cm, 19.0 in|
|Upper Oven Interior Height||45.72 cm, 18.0 in|
|Upper Oven Interior Width||55.88 cm, 22.0 in|
|Upper Oven Number of Oven Lights||2|
|Flush Installation Approved||Yes|
|Bake Element Power||2800W Both|
|Broiler Element Power||4000W Both|
|Convection Element Power||3200 Both|
|Convection Element Type||True|
|Oven Cleaning Type||Adjustable Self Cleaning|
|Oven Rack 1 Type||Standard|
|Oven Rack 2 Type||Standard|
|Oven Rack 3 Type||Gliding Roll-Out|
|Features||Even-Heat True Convection, EasyConvect Conversion, FIT System, Self Clean, SatinGlide Roll Out Extension Rack|
|Prop 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .|
|EasyConvect Conversion||EasyConvect Conversion|
|Even-Heat Preheat||Even-Heat Preheat|
|Even-Heat True Convection||Even-Heat True Convection|
|FIT System||FIT System|
|SatinGlide Roll Out Extension Rack||SatinGlide Roll Out Extension Rack|
|Self Clean||Self Clean|
|Oven Configuration||Double Oven|
|Annual Energy Usage [kWh]||410.0|
Buy More, Save More from February 25 –March 31, 2021. Buy 3 qualifying appliances, save an extra $300*. Buy 4 qualifying appliances, save an extra $500*. Buy 5 qualifying appliances, save an extra $750*. Receive a bonus induction-ready 4-piece cookware set when you register your qualifying KitchenAid® Induction Range. * Some conditions apply. Promotion is not available for online orders. Please see in-store or contact your local Tasco Appliances for more information.
Valid from 2/25/2021 to 3/31/2021