27" Double Wall Oven with Even-Heat True Convection - Stainless Steel
Details & Features
This 27" Double Wall Oven with Even-Heat True Convection provides consistent heating and even cooking. A unique bow-tie shaped design and convection fan helps ensure there are no burnt edges or under cooked centers. The Temperature Probe delivers accurate measurement of internal temperatures of meats, poultry, and casseroles without opening the oven. Bold design details are the perfect balance of elegance and functionality.
- Even-Heat True Convection Oven (both ovens)
- Produces flawless results. The unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the inside of the oven is heated to, and stays at, the perfect temperature.
- Temperature Probe (both ovens)
- Allows accurate measurement of internal temperatures of meats, poultry, and casseroles without having to open the oven so that food can be cooked perfectly. Comes with 1 meat probe cord for use in either oven.
- Professionally-Inspired Design (Full VBL)
- Combines a bold blend of professionally-inspired styling with sleek touches for the home. This beautiful built-in wall oven features Satin Textured Handles, Precision Touch Controls, a stunning Chrome Inlaid Frame, the KitchenAid™ Badge and Brand Medallion.
- FIT System Guarantee
- Allows for customization of wall oven instillation to match the height of existing cabinets through flexible design elements.
- Even-Heat Preheat
- Helps remove cold spots to help ensure even baking because the entire oven, including the walls and racks, are heated to the correct temperature.
- EasyConvect Conversion System - Takes the guesswork out of convection cooking by ensuring exceptional results when experimenting with new recipes or familiar favorites.
- 4.3 Cu. Ft. Capacity - Provides spacious cooking capacity that can comfortably fit multiple dishes at the same time.
- SatinGlide Roll-Out Extension Rack (both ovens) - Allows easy loading and features an easy-grip handle, giving you the confidence when cooking with large or heavy dishes.
- Glass-Touch Display with Control Lock Function - Gives an intuitive glass touch screen experience that's easy to wipe clean.
- Self Cleaning Cycle - Uses high temperature to power through soils in the oven cavity, requiring only a quick wipe down at the end of the cycle.
|Depth||68.90 cm, 27-1/8 in|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||118.74 cm, 46-3/4 in|
|Height||130.18 cm, 51-1/4 in|
|Lower Oven Capacity||121.69 l, 4.3 cu. ft.|
|Upper Oven Capacity||121.69 l, 4.3 cu. ft.|
|Width||68.58 cm, 27.0 in|
|Configuration and Overview|
|Installable Under Cooktop||No|
|Size||68.58 cm, 27 in|
|Bake Element Power||2800W Both|
|Broiler Location||Top of Oven|
|Convection Element Type||True|
|Convection Functions||Bake Broil Roast Both|
|Door Broil Position||Closed|
|Hidden Bake Element||Yes|
|Light Control||Oven Light Touch Pad|
|Lower Oven Interior Depth||48.26 cm, 19.0 in|
|Lower Oven Interior Height||45.72 cm, 18.0 in|
|Lower Oven Interior Width||55.88 cm, 22.0 in|
|Lower Oven Number of Oven Lights||2|
|Number of Bake Elements||1|
|Number of Broil Elements||1|
|Number of Lower Oven Racks||3|
|Number of Lower Rack Guides||6|
|Number of Upper Oven Racks||3|
|Number of Upper Rack Guides||6|
|Oven Cooking System||Convection Both|
|Oven Rack 1 Type||Standard|
|Oven Rack 2 Type||Standard|
|Oven Rack 3 Type||Gliding Roll-Out|
|Power On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Self-Cleaning Oven Racks||No|
|Upper Oven Interior Depth||48.26 cm, 19.0 in|
|Upper Oven Interior Height||45.72 cm, 18.0 in|
|Upper Oven Interior Width||55.88 cm, 22.0 in|
|Upper Oven Number of Oven Lights||2|
|Door Type||Metal & Glass|
|Flush Installation Approved||Yes|
|Handle Color||Stainless Steel|