27" Single Wall Oven with Even-Heat True Convection - Stainless Steel
Details & Features
This 27" Single Wall Oven with Even-Heat True Convection provides consistent heating and even cooking. A unique bow-tie shaped design and convection fan helps ensure there are no burnt edges or undercooked centers. The Temperature Probe delivers accurate measurement of internal temperatures of meats, poultry, and casseroles without opening the oven door, for perfectly cooked food. The oven's bold design details are the perfect balance of elegance and functionality.
- Even-Heat True Convection Oven
- Produces flawless results. The unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the inside of the oven is heated to, and stays at, the perfect temperature.
- Temperature Probe
- Allows accurate measurement of internal temperature of meats, poultry, and casseroles without having to open the oven door.
- Professionally-Inspired Design
- Combines a bold blend of professionally-inspired styling with sleek touches for the home. This beautiful built-in wall oven features Satin Textured Handles, Precision Touch Controls, a stunning Chrome Inlaid Frame, the KitchenAid™ Badge and Brand Medallion.
- FIT System Guarantee
- Allows for customization of wall oven instillation to match the height of existing cabinets through flexible design elements.
- Even-Heat Preheat
- Helps remove cold spots to help ensure even baking because the entire oven, including the walls and racks, are heated to the correct temperature.
- EasyConvect Conversion System - Takes guesswork out of convection cooking by ensuring you can get exceptional results when experimenting with new or familiar recipes.
- 4.3 Cu. Ft. Capacity - The spacious capacity simultaneously accommodates multiple dishes.
- SatinGlide Roll-Out Extension Rack - Allows easy roll-out for loading and unloading and features an easy-grip handle, giving confidence to cook with large or heavy dishes.
- Glass-Touch Display with Control Lock Function - Gives an intuitive glass touch screen experience that's easy to wipe clean.
- Self Cleaning Cycle - Uses high temperature to power through soils in the oven cavity, requiring only a quick wipe down at the end of the cycle.
|Depth||68.90 cm, 27-1/8 in|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||118.74 cm, 46-3/4 in|
|Height||73.02 cm, 28-3/4 in|
|Oven Capacity||121.69 l, 4.3 cu. ft.|
|Width||68.58 cm, 27.0 in|
|Configuration and Overview|
|Installable Under Cooktop||Yes|
|Size||68.58 cm, 27 in|
|Bake Element Power||2800W|
|Broiler Location||Top of Oven|
|Convection Element Type||True|
|Convection Functions||Bake, Broil, Roast|
|Door Broil Position||Closed|
|Hidden Bake Element||Yes|
|Light Control||Oven Light Touch Pad|
|Number of Bake Elements||1|
|Number of Broil Elements||1|
|Number of Oven Lights||2|
|Number of Oven Racks||3|
|Number of Rack Guides||6|
|Oven Cooking System||Convection|
|Oven Rack 1 Type||Standard|
|Oven Rack 2 Type||Standard|
|Oven Rack 3 Type||Gliding Roll-Out|
|Power On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Self-Cleaning Oven Racks||No|
|Door Type||Metal & Glass|
|Flush Installation Approved||Yes|
|Handle Color||Stainless Steel|
|Handle Material||Stainless Steel|
|Power Cord Included||No|
|Electronic Display Type||White|