Details & Features
Add versatility to your kitchen with this Architect™ Series II warming drawer. You can use it to warm multiple dishes at the same time or proof bread, and features a slow cook function ideal for roasting beef and poultry. Custom-control technology allows you to use the drawer for various tasks with mouthwatering results.
- Slow Cook Function
- Adds versatility by allowing you to use the warming drawer in the same way you would use a countertop slow cooker.
- Sensor Temperature Control - Helps prevent food from drying out by keeping the warming drawer at a consistent temperature.
- Bread Proofing - Operates at a consistently low temperature that prepares dough for baking by activating the yeast.
- Humidity Slide Control - Helps retain the flavor and texture of different foods by letting you control the amount of moisture inside the drawer.
- Professionally-Inspired Design - A bold blend of professionally-inspired styling and sleek touches for the home. The striking built-in warming drawer features Satin Textured Handles with iconic KitchenAid™ Brand Medallions.
|Cutout Depth||60.96 cm, 24.0 in|
|Cutout Height||23.18 cm, 9-1/8 in|
|Cutout Width||64.77 cm, 25-1/2 in|
|Depth||66.04 cm, 26.0 in|
|Height||26.04 cm, 10-1/4 in|
|Width||67.94 cm, 26-3/4 in|
|Configuration and Overview|
|Size||68.58 cm, 27 in|
|Control Location||Interior Up Front|
|Humidity Control Location||On Drawer Front|
|Humidity Control Type||Moist & Dry Selections|
|Sensor Temperature Manangement||Yes|
|Heating Elements||600 W, 600 W, 600 W, 600 W|
|Number of Racks||2|
|Features||Bread Proofing, Slow Cook Function|
|Prop 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .|
|Status Badge Espot||New|
|Status Badge Espot CA||New|