Details & Features
Premium cooking features bring out the best in your favorites with this 4.3 cu. ft. built-in oven, available in fingerprint resistant stainless steel. Power Preheat lets you start cooking sooner,* while true convection with a third heating element helps you bake and roast faster.** This 27-inch wall oven also features a heavy-dutyroll-out rack that supports a 30-lb turkey, and the FIT system to ensure that your new oven will fit your existing cabinet cutout without renovation. Best of all, this wall oven is built to last with a 10-year limited parts warranty and is designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A. with American Pride.
- Precision Cooking™ System with Precise Preheat, Precise Bake and Precise Broil
- Take the guesswork out of everything you bake or broil with this finely tuned system that combines our Precise Preheat feature with Precise Bake and Precise Broil to deliver even results for whatever's on your menu.
- Variable broil
- Variable broil brings the best results out of broiling with just the right temperatures for quick-cooking tasty meals.
- 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty on Oven Elements and Cavity
- With a 10-year limited parts warranty on the oven elements and cavity, we built these ovens tough enough to take the the heat and stay in the kitchen for years.
- Designed, Engineered, Assembled in the U.S.A.
- From Tennessee to you, Maytag™ ovens are designed, engineered and assembled in America.
- Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel
- Easy-to-clean, fingerprint resistant stainless steel finish keeps your oven looking as good on the outside as it works on the inside. Material Specs, Door: Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel, Console: Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel, Handle: Stainless Steel
|Cutout Depth||24.0 in|
|Cutout Height||28.0 in|
|Cutout Width||25-1/2 in|
|Depth Closed Including Handles||26-7/8 in|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||45-1/2 in|
|Oven Capacity||4.3 cu. ft.|
|Configuration and Overview|
|Installable Under Cooktop||Yes|
|Broiler Location||Top of Oven|
|Convection Functions||Bake, Broil, Roast|
|Door Broil Position||Closed|
|Hidden Bake Element||Yes|
|Light Control||Oven Light Touch Pad|
|Number of Bake Elements||1|
|Number of Broil Elements||1|
|Oven Cooking System||Convection|
|Oven Interior Depth||19.0 in|
|Oven Interior Height||18.0 in|
|Oven Interior Width||22.0 in|
|Power On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Self-Cleaning Oven Racks||No|
|Flush Installation Approved||No|
|Handle Material||Stainless Steel|
|Bake Element Power||2800W|
|Convection Element Power||2500|
|Convection Element Type||True|
|Number of Oven Lights||2|
|Number of Oven Racks||3|
|Number of Rack Guides||6|
|Oven Cleaning Type||Adjustable Self Cleaning|
|Oven Rack 1 Type||Standard|
|Oven Rack 2 Type||Standard|
|Oven Rack 3 Type||Gliding Roll-Out|
|Rack Guide Type||Molded|
|Power Cord Included||No|
|Oven Window Size||Extra Large|
|Oven Configuration||Single Oven|
|Cooktop Combinations||MEC7430, MEC9530, MEC9536, MGC7430, MGC7536, MGC9530, MGC9536, MEC8830, MEC8836|
SAVE up to $300 when you mix and match when you buy selected Whirlpool® and Maytag® kitchen appliances from Sept 30 – November 3, 2021. Buy 2 Whirlpool® and Maytag® eligible kitchen appliances and SAVE $100. Buy 3+ Whirlpool® and Maytag® eligible kitchen appliances and SAVE $300. Some conditions apply. Promotion is not available for online orders. See in-store or contact your local Tasco Appliances for more details.
Valid from 9/30/2021 to 11/3/2021