800 Series Single Wall Oven 30'' Stainless steel
- SALE Ends December 20, 2023:
- Tasco's Sale Price:
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $120 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See instore for details.
Details & Features
Using Genuine European Convection Roast, you can create a juicy, tender roast up to 25% faster than non-convection modes
- Bosch wall ovens can be installed flush for a sleek timeless design, or proud for a more traditional look
- Touch control with SteelTouch™ buttons makes operating the oven easier
- Bosch wall ovens are compatible with most existing cutouts
- Cookies with the perfect chew and fluffy, crusty breads are baked in less time cooking with Convection Bake
- Family or guests late to dinner? Keep food warm without overcooking until ready to serve by using the warm mode
- Proof mode maintains a low temperature to proof yeast doughs for an even and faster rise compared to being left on the countertop
- Convection multi-rack mode gives uniform baking results even when using all 3 racks simultaneously
- Closed-door broiling prevents intense heat from escaping the oven - offering rich, even browning on tender cuts of meat and perfectly toasted casseroles
- Comes with 2 standard racks and 1 telescopic rack that gives easier accessibility for large or heavy dishes
- Dampened hinges softly guide the QuietClose door shut. It's premium engineering that you'll appreciate each time you close your oven
- Download the Home Connect app to remotely monitor and control your Bosch wall oven with your smart phone or tablet
- Keep your home safe by avoiding accidental or unsupervised use of your wall oven with the panel lock feature
- 2 interior oven lights provide visibility into the cavity so you can see your meal's cooking progress
- Large oven window lets you monitor the cooking progress without opening the oven door to maintain a consistent oven temperature
- With 4.6 cu. ft. capacity, Bosch 30 in. ovens allow enough space to cook for both weeknight dinners or special gatherings
- Telescopic rack for an effortless glide
- Telescopic rack for an effortless glide The full extension telescopic rack supports heavy dishes and glides effortlessly.
- Convection Multi-Rack for even baking on all racks
- Convection Multi-Rack for even baking on all racks A third heating element and fan at the back of the oven evenly circulates air around the cavity so you get even golden results, no matter where you place your pan.
- SteelTouch™ Buttons for a sleek look and easy operation
- SteelTouch™ Buttons for a sleek look and easy operation The SteelTouch™ control panel is timeless and easy to use.
- Remote Diagnostics
- Remote Diagnostics Should anything go wrong, you can get onto the Home Connect Hotline and talk to one of our customer support representatives who can remotely check the oven with you. If they need to come to your house, they will have the necessary spare parts with them, saving time and money.
- Let your oven do the cleaning.
- Let your oven do the cleaning. Cleaning the oven by hand can be both exhausting and time-consuming. Our pyrolytic self-cleaning ovens let you say goodbye to this unpopular chore once and for all. Just select the feature, press "Start" and, depending on the degree of soiling, your oven heats up to 480°C, burning away grease or food residue - no chemicals needed. Once the oven has cooled down, simply wipe out the bit of ash and you're done. So you can enjoy more time savouring the results and less time cleaning up.
- SoftClose Oven doors are now more convenient than ever: A special damping mechanism prevents oven doors from slamming shut. As you gently push the door shut, it stops just before closing and then shuts itself gently and quietly, thus guaranteeing a long life for both your oven and the oven door.
- Cooking Tips
- Cooking Tips Keeping up to date with the latest in cooking can be time-consuming. Home Connect allows you to stay on top of your game by giving you easy access to a wide variety of innovative cooking and meal preparation techniques - all from the comfort of your mobile device. Improving your skills in the kitchen has never been more convenient.
- Dampened Hinges Softly and Quietly Guide the QuietClose™ Door Shut.
- Convection Pro has a third heating element and a fan evenly circulates air around the cavity so you get consistently even golden results. Close Convection Multi-Rack for even baking on all racks A third heating element and fan at the back of the oven evenly circulates air around the cavity so you get even golden results, no matter where you place your pan.
- Touch Control with SteelTouch™ Buttons are sleek and make operating the oven easy. Close SteelTouch™ Buttons for a sleek look and easy operation The SteelTouch™ control panel is timeless and easy to use.
- Remote start and monitor your Bosch wall oven via the Home Connect app on your smartphone or tablet. Close Check on your oven - even when you re not at home. Ovens with Home Connect let you check on your oven's status, and conveniently control and monitor your oven remotely via the Home Connect app. With access to your oven on the go, now you can leave the house with complete confidence knowing everything is in perfect order.
|Where can the appliance be installed||Base cabinet, high cupboard installation|
|Are some hobs controls integrated?||No|
|Variant color||Stainless steel|
|Number of heating & combination modes||11|
|Cooking mode||3rd element convection, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Conventional heat, Dough proving setting, Half width variable grill, Pizza setting, warming|
|Range of temperature (°C)||38-288 °C|
|Integrated Cleaning system||Self Clean|
|Door hinge||Bottom, damped|
|Usable volume (of cavity) - NEW (2010/30/EC)||128 l|
|Safety device||childproof lock, door lock electronical, Safety switch-off func oven|
|Included accessories||1 x oven racks /upper, 1 x temperature probe /upper|
|Size and weight|
|Dimensions||737 x 755 x 622 mm|
|Minimum height for installation||686 mm|
|Maximum height for installation||727 mm|
|Minimum width for installation||724 mm|
|Maximum width for installation||724 mm|
|Depth for installation||597 mm|
|Net weight||84.5 kg|
|Plug type fixed connection, no plug|
|Power cord length 127.0 cm|
|Volts 240/208 V|
|Watts 5,000 W|
|Fuse protection 30 A|
|Air Fry function||No|
|Oven assistant with voice control||yes (available with connected Home Connect account & third party, e.g. Alexa, is required)|
|Home Connect Features||iService Remote, Remote Monitoring and Control|
Buy more, Save more on eligible Bosch appliances from November 16 – January 3, 2023. Buy 2 qualifying Bosch appliances and Save $300. Buy 3 qualifying Bosch appliances and Save $800. Buy 4 qualifying Bosch appliances and Save $1000. Buy 5 qualifying Bosch appliances and Save $1200 Some conditions apply. Promotion is not available for online orders. See in-store or contact your local Tasco Appliances for more details.
Valid from 11/16/2023 to 1/3/2024
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...