AGA classic 39" Dual Control Electric-Only Model, Dark Blue
as of May, 26 2022
- Total Price:
Details & Features
The AGA Classic 39" Dual Control features three large-capacity, natural gas fueled cast-iron ovens: a roasting oven, a baking oven, and a simmering oven. The two electric cast-iron hotplates feature one for boiling and another for simmering-both able to accommodate extra-large pans and also perfect as a griddle cooking surface.
The ovens are heated by a single heat source to bring the solid cast iron up to full temperature in 8 hours or in just 4 hours from standby mode. The cast-iron ovens cook using radiant heat, meaning all the flavor, moisture, and goodness is locked into every dish. The electric hotplates are independently controlled, can be switched on and off as needed, and can heat up in 10 to 12 minutes.
The AGA Classic 39" Dual Control is available in 17 contemporary colors.
35 7/8"H x 38 7/8"W x 27 1/2"D (inches)
816 lb. uncrated, 1135 lb. crated
- HEAT SOURCE
- Once an AGA is up to operating temperature, just a trickle of energy is all that’s needed to keep it there. You can choose from natural gas or electricity.
- Twin insulated covers are the great AGA hallmark. When closed, they're gently warm to the touch. Open them, and both hot plates are instantly ready to cook.
- Big enough to hold three average-sized saucepans at once, its high heat can boil water faster than most electric kettles.
- A far gentler heat than the boiling plate, the simmering plate works wonders with sauces or when frying an egg. It holds three average-sized saucepans and can also be used as a griddle.
- 3 OVENS
- This oven is big enough to accommodate a 25-pound turkey. As versatile as it is spacious, it can also be used for grilling and baking.
- Like all AGA ovens, the cast-iron interior holds its heat, so don`t be afraid to open the door and take a peek at progress. Its moderate baking temperature is perfect for bread, cakes, and cookies.
- You’ll never taste meat that’s as tender or flavorsome as meat that's been slow cooked in this oven. Simply slide in your dish first thing in the morning and pull it out at mealtime to enjoy the incredible results.
- ADD A HOTCUPBOARD
- The warming oven of the Hotcupboard keeps food warm without drying it out—ideal when cooking a multiple-course meal. It also gives you the added benefit of keeping serving plates and dishes warm.
- The warming plate option is ideal for keeping sauces and dips warm.
|Hob Type||Cast iron|
|Collection||24/7 Radiant Heat|
|Width (ins)||38 7/8"|
|No. of Ovens||3|
|Switch on/switch off hotplates||Yes|
|Width (ins)||38 7/8"|
|Height (ins)||35 7/8"|
|Depth (ins)||27 1/2"|
|Electrical Requirements||240v, 40amp, 60Hz|
|Simmering Oven Depth (ins)||18 3/4"|
|Roasting Oven Width (ins)||13 5/8"|
|Roasting Oven Height (ins)||9 5/8"|
|Roasting Oven Depth (ins)||18 3/4"|
|Simmering Oven Height (ins)||9 5/8"|
|Simmering Oven Width (ins)||13 5/8"|
|Baking Oven Width (ins)||13 5/8"|
|Baking Oven Height (ins)||9 5/8"|
|Baking Oven Depth (ins)||18 3/4"|
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...