30-Inch 5 Burner Electric Double Oven Convection Range - Black Stainless
Details & Features
This beautiful electric double oven range produces flawless cooking results with Even-Heat True Convection. The unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the inside of the entire oven is heated to, and stays at, the perfect temperature. The ovens are a combined 6.7 cu ft., providing an extra-large capacity and separate temperature environments. The cooktop features five heating surfaces, including a dedicated warming zone, allowing you to do more on your range.
- 6.7 cu Ft. Total Capacity
- Provides an extra-large combined cooking capacity for preparing multiple dishes at once and gives you the flexibility of separate temperature zones.
- Professionally-Inspired Design
- Combines a bold blend of professionally-inspired styling with sleek touches for the home. This double oven range features Satin Textured Handles and the KitchenAid™ Badge, a symbol of uncompromised quality.
- EasyConvect Conversion System
- Takes guesswork out of convection cooking by ensuring you can get exceptional results when experimenting with new or familiar recipes.
- Even-Heat True Convection - Produces flawless results. The unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the inside of the entire oven is heated to, and stays at, the perfect temperature.
- 5 cooking elements including a warm zone - Provides five independent cooking surfaces that allow you to do more on your range. It features a triple cooking zone of 6, 9 and 12 inches, one 10 inch zone and two 6 inch cooking zones, plus a dedicated warming zone.
- Hidden Bake - Covers up the baking element, making it easier to wipe away spills.
- Triple-Ring Element - With three element sizes at one location, you get the versatility to match cooking surface to cookware size.
- 10" Even-Heat Ultra Element - Delivers consistent heat across the cooktop, including fast boils, precise simmering and exceptional melting.
- SatinGlide™ Rack - Move smoothly in and out, allowing effortless loading and unloading, even with large or heavy dishes.
|Depth Closed Including Handles||72.39 cm, 28-1/2 in|
|Height||120.33 cm, 47-3/8 in|
|Lower Oven Capacity||118.86 l, 4.2 cu. ft.|
|Upper Oven Capacity||70.75 l, 2.5 cu. ft.|
|Width||76.04 cm, 29-15/16 in|
|Configuration and Overview|
|Range Type||Freestanding Double Oven|
|Size||76.20 cm, 30 in|
|Door Type||Metal & Glass|
|Handle Color||Stainless Steel|
|Automatic Convection Conversion Temperature Adjust||Yes|
|Bake Element Power||2000W Both|
|Broiler Location||Top of Oven|
|Convection Element Type||Single-Fan|
|Convection Functions||Bake, Broil, Roast|
|Hidden Bake Element||Yes|
|Number of Oven Lights||1|
|Number of Oven Racks||1 Upper-2 Lower|
|Number of Rack Guides||2 Upper-5 Lower|
|Oven Control Type||Electronic Touch|
|Oven Cooking System||Thermal Upper-Convection Lower|
|Oven Light Type||Incandescent|
|Oven Rack Type||1 Gliding Roll-Out, 2 Heavy Duty|
|Power On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Size||6""|
|Cooktop Element Style||Radiant|
|Cooktop Surface Material||Ceramic Glass|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||Yes|
|Left Front Element-Burner Type||Triple|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Type||Single|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners||5|
|Power Outage Compatible||No|
|Power Cord Included||No|