Details & Features
This 30-inch Amana™ Gas Range with 5.0 Cu. Ft. Capacity lets you melt, boil and simmer all at once with a Versatile Cooktop. Use Bake Assist Temps to take care of dessert at the same time. Simply pick a preset temperature setting to get started. And when it's time for cleanup, use the Self-Clean Option to let the oven do the dirtywork for you.
- Large Oven Capacity
- Large Oven Capacity gives you the space you need to make dinner and dessert at the same time.
- Versatile Cooktop
- Our Versatile Cooktop features multiple burner options that provide up to 15,000 BTUs, helping you cook your favorites all at once.
- Bake Assist Temps
- Bake Assist Temps offer preset temperature settings to make cooking even more convenient. Just select a temperature, press start and let the oven do the rest.
- Easy Touch Electronic Controls Plus
- Quickly select bake or broil temperatures with these extra-large and easy-to-read Easy Touch Electronic Controls Plus.
- Temp Assure™ Cooking System
- Temp Assure™ Cooking System distributes heat throughout the entire oven to deliver delicious results.
- Extra-Large Oven Window
- See and savor. The Extra-Large Oven Window provides a bigger view to let you check on food without having to open the oven door.
- Warm Hold
- Can't serve dinner right away? Warm Hold keeps the oven at 145°F to 190°F, so dishes like your baked chicken parmesan are still ready when you are.
- EasyAccess™ Broiler Door
- The EasyAccess™ broiler door is easy to reach and can help broil large dinners like steak and roasted vegetables.
- Custom Broil
- Use the Custom Broil setting to broil in five-degree increments to melt cheese, sear steak or toast those buns with more precision.
- Oven Lockout
- Oven Lockout is a safety feature that locks your oven and its controls to help protect against accidental use.
- Self-Clean Option
- There's no need to scrape and scrub with the Self-Clean Option. Use this setting to let your range do the dirty work for you in just two to four hours.
- Sealed Burners
- Don't sweat the small spills. Sealed burners make cleanup easy by limiting spills from dripping beneath the cooktop.
|Configuration and Overview|
|Cooktop Element Style||Sealed Burner|
|Cooktop Surface Color||Color Coordinated Black on Stainless|
|Cooktop Surface Material||Porcelain Coated Steel|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners||4|
|Left Front Element-Burner Power||12,500 BTU|
|Left Front Element-Burner Type||High Output|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Power||9500 BTU|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Type||Multi Purpose|
|Right Front Element-Burner Power||9500 BTU|
|Right Front Element-Burner Type||Sealed Burner|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Power||5000 BTU|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Type||Simmer|
|Number of Grates||4|
|Grate Details||Dishwasher Safe, Matte Finish, Porcelain Coated Cast Grates|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light||No|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||No|
|Power On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Number of Oven Lights||1|
|Oven Rack Type||Standard|
|Convection Element Type||None|
|Bake Element Power||16500 BTU|
|Hidden Bake Element||Yes|
|Broiler Element Power||10000 BTU|
|Broiler Location||Top of Oven|
|Number of Oven Racks||2|
|Drawer Type||Storage Drawer|
|Handle Type||Reach-Through Handle|
|Selections||Audible Signal, Control Lock, Warm Hold, Sabbath Mode, Clock, Timer|
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...