Fulgor Milano F6PGR366S1
Details & Features
- - 3 Heavy Duty, continuous cast iron grates
- - One piece, matte finish porcelain burner bowl
- - 6 Dual-Flame Burners
- - All burners provide maximum 18,000 BTUs of power
- - Natural Gas or LP convertible
- - Dual Convection
- - Black Porcelain enamel interior
- - Cool to the touch, soft closing door
- - Extra-large baking cavity and viewing area
- - 3 Halogen lights for flawless visibility
- - Gross capacity 5.7 cu. ft.
- - 2 chromed racks
- - 1 telescopic rack
- - Enameled Grill Set
- - Bake
- - Broil
- - Convection
- - Timer
A precise finish and ergonomic design combines style with functionality.
EXTRA WIDE VIEWING AREA
Featuring four large panes of glass to keep temperatures inside the oven even and the door cool to the touch on the outside.
Balanced lines, high quality material and durable finishes result in a fit and finish like no other.
Corner surfaces are finished with a smooth weld.
DUAL FAN CONVECTION
Our characteristic dual fan allows you to perfect your cooking.
Full extension telescopic rack offers convenience while using the oven.
Equipped with a shock absorption system for stable, assisted closure of the oven.
DUAL FLAME BURNER
The integrated dual valve system, on all gas burners, gives access to flame power that can go from searing a steak to perfection to tempering the most delicate chocolate, all while using the same knob control.
MATTE FINISH THROUGHOUT
Identical finish throughout the cooking surface, from the cast iron grates and burner caps, to the seamless one-piece burner bowl.
True low simmer function on all gas burners.