Frigidaire 30" Front Control Freestanding Gas Range
- SALE Ends June 30, 2022:
- Tasco's Sale Price:
- Total Price:
Details & Features
The Frigidaire 30" Gas Range offers the look of a built-in range, without the remodel. The powerful five element cooktop is designed to handle all of your cooking needs. Get meals to the table faster with Quick Boil, fit large pots and pans with the extra large element, and keep food warm until everyone's ready to eat with the Keep Warm Zone. Clean up is a breeze with 2 and 3 hour self-clean cycles.
- Built-in Look
- Upgrade your kitchen and get the look of a built-in range, with the fit of a traditional freestanding range. This Frigidaire front control range easily fits into 30" cutouts.
- Flexible Five Burner Cooktop
- Get ultimate cooking flexibility with a powerful gas cooktop that has five elements designed to handle all of your cooking needs.
- Quick Boil
- Get meals on the table faster with our 17,000 BTU burner - water boils faster than the traditional setting.
- Continuous Grates
- Continuous grates make it easy to move heavy pots and pans between burners without lifting.
- Low Simmer Burner
- Perfect for cooking delicate foods and sauces.
- One-Touch Self Clean
- Your oven cleans itself - so you don't have to. Self clean options available in 2, 3 and 4-hour cycles.
- Store-More™ Storage Drawer
- With the Store-More™ Storage Drawer, you will have extra space to store your cookware.
- Frigidaire Fit Promise
- We promise that your new 30" Frigidaire™ front control range will fit your existing range cutout, or we will reimburse up to one hundred dollars for professionally modifying the countertop. * Via mail-in rebate. See https://www.Frigidaire.com/FitPromise for additional information.
|Product Line||Gas Range|
|Adjustable Leveling Legs||Yes|
|Power Supply Connection Location||Bottom Center|
|Frigidaire Fit Promise||Yes|
|Product Weight||166.25 lbs|
|Prop 65 Label||Yes|
|Warranty - Labor||1 Year|
|Warranty - Parts||1 Year|
|Cooktop Finish||Color Coordinated|
|Drawer Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Handle Color||Stainless Steel|
|Manifold Finish||Color Coordinated|
|Minimum Circuit Required||5 Amps|
|Voltage Rating||120 V|
|Certifications and Approvals|
|Bake Element||18,000 BTU|
|Number of Rack Positions||6|
|Rack Position Type||Nickel Ladder|
|Rack Type 1||Flat|
|Rack Type 1 Quantity||2|
|Window Type||Extra Large Visual|
|Cooking Surface Type||Gas|
|Grate Material||Cast Iron|
|Dimensions and Volume|
|Depth With Door 90° Open||36 5/8"|
|Oven Interior Height||18 5/8"|
|Oven Interior Width||24 3/8"|
|Oven Interior Depth||19 1/8"|
|Oven Capacity||5 Cu. Ft.|
|Safety Certifications and Approvals|
|Right Front Element Burner||17,000 BTU|
|Right Rear Element Burner||5,000 BTU|
|Left Front Element Burner||12,000 BTU|
|Left Rear Element Burner||9,500 BTU|
|Center Rear Element Burner||9,500 BTU|
Take part in our limited-time in-store offer. Make a minimum purchase of $100 at any Tasco Appliances location from May 26–29, 2022, to receive a Tasco Mystery Envelope. Every mystery envelope is a winner! You could SAVE up to 40%*off your entire purchase! Time and quantity is limited. Visit your local Tasco Appliances today. *Some conditions apply. Promotion is not available for online orders. See in-store or contact your local Tasco Appliances for more details.
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...