Details & Features
- Touch Control for Easier Operation of the Oven
- 11 Specialized Cooking Modes - Gourmet Cooking Made Easy
- PreciseSelect - Direct Cooking Level Selection (17 Settings)
- Temperature Conversion for Convection Cooking
- Fast Preheat Reduces Heating Time.
- Meat Probe Takes the Guesswork Out of Cooking
- Each Cooking Zone Has an Independent CountDown Timer
- SafeStart - Ensures that Element is Only Activated, if Suitable Cookware is in Position; no Activation When Other Metal Objects are Placed on Element
- One Oven Light to Better Monitor Cooking Progress
- Extra Large Door Window for Easy Monitoring of Cooking Process
- Star-K certified. Temperature range: 100° - 450° F
- Large Capacity at 4.6 Cu Ft. Accomodates Most Pots and Pans
- Recessed 8 Pass Broil Element for Increased Capacity and Safety
- HEZTR301 30" Telescopic Rack
- HEZBS301 - Low Back Guard, Induction
- Genuine European Convection for Even Baking Results on Multiple Racks.
- A powerful third heating element surrounds the convection fan and circulates heated air throughout the oven cavity.
- Cook with a 6" or a 9" Element.
- At 4.6 cu. ft., a Large Oven Capacity Accommodates Most Pots and Pans.
- The New Bosch Slide-in Range Fits in Any Freestanding Range Cutout.
- The Warming Drawer Keeps Everything You Cook Warm and Ready to Serve.
- Convection multi-rack feature delivers even golden results, no matter where you place your pan.
|Dimensions of the heating elements||1 x 21,0 cm , 1 x 28,0 cm , 2 x 14,5 cm|
|Power of the heating elements||1 x 2.2 KW, 1 x 2.4 KW, 2 x 1.4 KW|
|Residual heat indicator||without|
|Number of heating & combination modes||11|
|Cooking mode||3rd element convection, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Conventional heat, Dough proving setting, Half width variable grill, Pizza setting, warming, Warming drawer|
|Integrated Cleaning system||Self Clean|
|Type of cover||Without|
|Utensil drawer||with warming|
|Included accessories||1 x oven racks /upper, 1 x temperature probe /upper|
|Type of energy - cavity 1||Electricity|
|Size and weight|
|Dimensions||927-965 x 800 x 681 mm|
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||36 1/2'' x 31 1/2'' x 28 7/8''|
|Required cutout size (HxWxD) (in)||30'' width slide-in|
|Cavity capacity (cu ft)||4.6 Cu Ft|
|Cavity dimensions (in)||17 13/16" x 24 1/8" x 18"|
|Safety functions||childproof lock, door lock electronical, Residual heat indicator, Safety switch-off func oven|
|Safety functions cooktop||childproof lock, pan recognition, Safety time-switch-off|
|Power on indicator||No|
|Heating method hot air||No|
|Power cord length||142 cm|
|Fuse protection (A)||40 A|
|Plug type||240V-4 prong, no plug|
|Volts (V)||240/208 V|
SAVE when you purchase a combination of eligible Bosch appliances from August 26 – October 28, 2021. Each package must contain one appliance unit from a different kitchen category to redeem an instant rebate. Buy 3 eligible Bosch units to receive $200 in instant rebate. Buy 4 eligible Bosch units to receive $300 in instant rebate. Buy 5 eligible Bosch units to receive $500 in instant rebate. Some conditions apply. Promotion is not available for online orders. See in-store or contact your local Tasco Appliances for more details.
Valid from 8/26/2021 to 10/28/2021