Frigidaire Professional PCFI3668AF
Frigidaire Professional 36" Induction Freestanding Range
- SALE Ends July 13, 2022:
- Tasco's Sale Price:
- Total Price:
Details & Features
The Frigidaire Professional 36" Induction Range includes convection baking, which evenly circulates hot air throughout the oven cavity, resulting in perfectly prepared meals, every time. You can also wipe away cleaning time, as no cooktop cleans easier than induction. Also, get meals on the table faster because with induction, since water that boils 50% faster than gas or electric. Plus, the integrated temperature probe allows you to precisely and alerts you when your food reaches its desired temperature.
- Wipe away cleaning time with the induction cooktop
- Unlike traditional electric and gas cooktops, Induction only heats the pan and the food in it, so the area around the pan stays cooler to the touch, allowing you to clean up spills and splatters while you cook.
- Delicious results, every time with Dual Fan Convection
- Get faster, more even multi-rack baking with powerful dual convection fans that circulate hot air throughout the oven cavity.
- Get amazingly fast results with Induction
- With induction, heat transfers to the cookware and not the cooktop surface, making induction incredibly fast.
- Bright, backlit LED Knobs
- Backlit LED knobs light up when the cooktop is in use.
- One Hour Steam Clean
- Keep your oven looking and operating at its best with the fast Steam Clean cycle that's chemical and odor-free.
- Take the guesswork out of cooking with the Temperature Probe
- Temperature Probe monitors and alerts when the desired finished cooking temperature has been reached.
- Maximize cooktop space with Convenient Bridge Elements
- Connects two elements to create a larger cooking surface, perfect for a griddle or large pan.
- Even Heat delivers consistent results
- Induction delivers steady, even heat across the surface of your pan so you get consistent results every time.
- Safe cooktop surface
- Cooktop stays cooler to the touch because Induction only heats pans and the food in it and not the cooktop.
- Know when your Cooktop is on with Auto Pot Detection
- Know when your cooktop is on with responsive cooktop indicators that light up when a pot is placed on top of an element.
- Soft-close oven door
- Soft-close hinges gently guide the oven door to a closed position.
- Clean-up is easier with Hidden Bake
- Keeping the bottom of your oven clean is easier with a hidden heating element.
- Better access to your meals with the Glide Rack
- Our extending Glide Rack makes it easier to monitor and lift your food out of the oven.
- ADA Compliant
- Product complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act. * When properly installed, meets the appliance standards in the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Architectural Barriers Act Accessibility Guidelines as published by the United States Access Board on June 23, 2004, as amended August 5, 2005.
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K™ Certified)
|Product Line||Induction Range|
|Power Type||Electric 240v|
|Adjustable Leveling Legs||Yes|
|Included Power Cord Type||4-Prong Plug|
|Amps @ 240 Volts||50 Amps|
|Connected Load @ 240V||15.1 kW|
|Voltage Rating||240 V|
|Certifications and Approvals|
|Bake Element||3,300 Watts|
|Bake Element Type||Hidden|
|Broil Element||3,300 Watts|
|Convection Element||3,380 Watts|
|Convection Type||True Dual|
|Number of Convection Fans||2|
|Number of Rack Positions||5|
|Oven Interior Color||Gray|
|Oven Light Quantity||2|
|Oven Light Type||Halogen|
|Oven Light Watts||40 Watts|
|Rack Position Type||Ladder|
|Rack Type 1||Flat|
|Rack Type 1 Quantity||2|
|Rack Type 2||Glide|
|Rack Type 2 Quantity||1|
|Window Type||Extra Large Window|
|Bridge Element Location||Right and Left|
|Cooking Surface Type||Smooth|
|Hot-Surface Indicator Light||Yes|
|Dimensions and Volume|
|Minimum Height||35 3/16"|
|Maximum Height||36 3/16"|
|Depth With Door 90° Open||43 15/16"|
|Depth With Handle||27"|
|Oven Interior Height||14 1/2"|
|Oven Interior Width||28 1/4"|
|Oven Interior Depth||16 1/2"|
|Oven Capacity||4.4 Cu. Ft.|
|Safety Certifications and Approvals|
|Product Weight||249 lbs|
|Prop 65 Label||Yes|
|Warranty - Labor||1 Year|
|Warranty - Parts||1 Year|
|Right Front Element Burner Size||7 1/10"|
|Right Rear Element Burner Size||7 1/10"|
|Left Front Element Burner Size||7 1/10"|
|Left Rear Element Burner Size||7 1/10"|
|Center Front Element Burner Size||10 1/4"|
|Right Front Element Burner||1,850 / 3,000 Watts (Boost)|
|Right Rear Element Burner||1,850 / 3,000 Watts (Boost)|
|Left Front Element Burner||1,850 / 3,000 Watts (Boost)|
|Left Rear Element Burner||1,850 / 3,000 Watts (Boost)|
|Center Element Burner||2,600 / 3,700 Watts (Boost)|
|Display Light Color||Blue|
From June 23 – July 13, 2022, you can SAVE up to $1,200 on the entire Frigidaire Professional Collection. Some conditions apply. Promotion is not available for online orders. See in-store or contact your local Tasco Appliances for more details.
Valid from 6/23/2022 to 7/13/2022
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...