Closed Box or End of Line Products are products that have been discontinued or no longer being produced, but still new and never opened. For this reason an additional discount may apply.
Open-box products are typically floor models or returned goods that have been inspected to make sure they work. You will be able to purchase them from individual store locations. Product varies from location to location.
Best by Broan UCB3I36SBS
36-inch Under-Cabinet Range Hood w/ PURLED™, ENERGY STAR, 550 Max Blower CFM, Brushed Grey Glass (UCB3 Series)
- Today's Price:
as of Feb, 07 2023
- Total Price:
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $33 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See instore for details.
Details & Features
Characterized by its sleek profile, the Ispira under-cabinet range hood models will add a subtle hint of joy to contemporary and modern decors. An ENERGY STAR™ certified model, this eco-energetic range hood delivers an unparalleled performance and 550 Max Blower CFM performance for environmentally-conscious individuals. In either 30-inch or 36-inch widths, it offers a personal touch of boldness and sophistication, an effortless addition to any modern kitchen decor.
- Powered by internal blower system with either 550 MAX blower CFM
- Depth:20 1/8"
- Ultra quiet 0.9 Sones at normal setting
- 4-speed electronic controls with blue or white backlighting and 5 minute delay-off feature keeps hood running after cooking to ensure smoke & odors have cleared the environment
- 2- level Exclusive PURLED™ LED module (3000K) boosts light output by 25%, distributes light six times better and improves energy efficiency
- Hybrid aluminum mesh & stainless steel low profile baffle filters effectively capture grease and are dishwasher safe making it easier to have a cleaner, odor-free kitchen
- Heat Sentry™ detects excessive heat and adjusts blower speed to high automatically to prolong product life by reducing damaging effects of high temperatures
- 3 1/4 x 10 (H-V) duct connector with backdraft damper
- ENERGY STAR™ rated for optimum energy savings in ducted applications -- good for the environment, good for your pocket
- Code Ready Technologyu00A0provides capability to reduce CFM level to 300 CFM to address local codes or make-up air requirements
|Sound Level (Sones)||0.9|
|Light Bulbs Included||Yes|
|Minimum Height Above Cook Top||24.00|
|Filter Type||Stainless Steel Baffle|
|Remote Operation Capable||No|
|ENERGY STAR® certified||Yes|
|Can be used to comply with LEED Requirements||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Parts/2 Year Labor|
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...